Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trying4babykirk Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Sep 23, 2007, 01:17 PM
    I feel like my husband doesn't want to have sex!
    Does anyone have any suggestions!? My husband and I are Trying to conceive and I would like to have sex every night if we could for two reason, to be intimate with him, and to Trying to conceive. Sometimes I can be extremely suductive and he doesn't want to have sex. He works late, so I try to get him in the mood during the day and he just says I would rather have sex at night! Can anyone suggest anything?:confused:
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 09:36 AM
    I may be a little slow here, but what does Trying to conceive mean?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 24, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Trying to conceive =- Trying To Conceive
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Is he apprehensive about your decision to try and have a baby?
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 24, 2007, 08:07 PM
    I checked your profile and it seems and I could be wrong that you really looking to have a kid to cement this marriage deal and quick.
    Brother and his wife did the same thing - he told me that Trying to conceive sex took a lot of the fun out of it and made it a chore rather than a loving experience...
    You just maybe more excited about having a kid now than he is so you might want to do some reality checks to make sure y'all are still on the same frequency on this really important matter...

Ok, I answered your question so it's your turn to be polite and stuff and Rate This Answer.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Like women some guys tend to be morning or evening people. He seem to like evenings as I do. However he may be feeling the pressure from the Trying to conceive issue and that's spoiling the mood for him. I'll guess its really nothing about what you are doing or trying but stress of any sort can have that effect on a guy. Not to mention if you are doing the temperature method of pinning down what time of the day. To a guy that's like making him perform like a circus animal and might evoke those sorts of reactions, subconsciously or not.
    princessrose949 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Buy a sexy costume to dress up in and role play, or buy sexy toys, try and find each others turn on spots

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants to have sex w/ another girl. How should I feel [ 37 Answers ]

My girlfriend admitted to me that she liked to have sex with girls, she said it was just fun, that she would never date a girl. When she told me this I really didn't think much of it at the time. The other night she asked if it would be OK with me if she had sex with a girl that night. I was...

I don't feel any thing during sex. [ 20 Answers ]

I just reacently broke my virginity. Its was damn painfull!! There is just one problem, I don't feel any pleasure while my man is thrusting. We don't get to do it often but when we do its still sore. He is very gentle though. OK, he is african so he is BIG. I nid some help.what is wrong with...

WHY does my boyfriend feel awkward having phone sex with me? He is 25! [ 20 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together 3years. In the bedroom, he isn't shy AT ALL with me... he is up for ANYTHING! However... phone sex... not that he thinks it's stupid, bt he feels awkward, and doesn't really get into it, and laughs and stuff, than changes the subject. What can I do to make...

Does anyone feel like they need sex all the time [ 14 Answers ]

I've just split up form my girlfriend and we were together for about 18 months. We had sex a lot it was one of are ways of making up after an argument or to kind of spice are love life up a little. Now were finished I feel like I really need it! I still keep in contact with my ex and she says the...

I feel like I have to lie to my jealous husband - he freaks out about everything! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I'm new to this site but I saw some good advice so I thought I'd try my problem here. I've been with my husband for 5 years, married for 3. He's always been jealous and I know that, but I work in a field where there are a lot of guys. I am forced to work with them and interact with them....

View more questions Search