Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkkearns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Water spitting and sputtering
    I have Wellsaver 20 gallon water tank and a shallow well pump from Home Depot, not sure of the brand name.
    When I turn on the water, it spits & sputters for a few minutes every time its turned on. I have replaced the check valve & that did not fix the problem. Do you have any idea what could be causing this? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
    tkkearns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Any ideas?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sputtering faucets [ 3 Answers ]

Recently my faucets and shower have been sputtering when turned on. It usually stops after running for a few minutes. However, I sometimes see rust colored water before it runs clear. My toilet makes a horrible rumbling sound every time it is flushed. We thought there was air in the lines and have...

Spitting noise coming from A/C when it comes on [ 7 Answers ]

I just bought a new house and My A/C unit which is a Goodman unit is making a spitting noise while it is running. I had my Heating and A/C company look at it and they said there is nothing that they can do about it and that it is normal. They said that the noise is made by the freon spitting...

Sputtering water in upstairs bathroom sink [ 3 Answers ]

Every now and then my upstairs sink, bathtub and toilet will sputter when the water flows. Cold or hot, doesn't matter. It acts as if I had turned off the main and opened a valve and allowed air in the system, which of course I haven't. I've looked everywhere for leaks, but even if there was a...

Sputtering and then just shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I just baught a 1990 Honda Civic and I drove it around for a few hours and when I got it on the freeway it went for a few miles and then started sputtering and then just shut off. Does anyone know what would make a car just shut off?

Spitting Blood [ 0 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I I live in Japan and she has a problem that has persisted despite thorough medical exams here and in her home country. In the morning she spits small spots of coagulated blood, usually about the size of a pin head, sometimes a little larger, but not in any great volume. She has...

View more questions Search