Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolphindreams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Do I need a passport to get into amearica?
    Hi, I'm a Canadian citizen and I would like to know if I need a passport to get into America if I am traveling by land... I know you need one if you fly but not sure about land travel... any help would be welcome
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 23, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Yes, they will check your passport at the border crossing. You can usually get in with a birth certificate and driver's license, but this will all change at the end of this year, beginning of next year. Here is some info:

Canadians will need passport for U.S. border crossing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a Passport [ 2 Answers ]

Please Help! :confused: My father is Portuguese and my mother is Canadian. My parents are divorced and I live in Canada with my mother and my step dad. My father still lives in Portugal and I visit him about every 2 or 3 years. What I am wondering is if I can get my portuguse passport, from...

Passport [ 9 Answers ]

Hello: Does my passport have an RFID chip in it? excon

Passport [ 3 Answers ]

Are convicted felons granted passports

Passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am going abroad in February and need to find out what steps do I take to change my passport to my new married name. I do not have much time to get this done since I just found out about this trip. Thanks for any information. PatS

Do I need a passport? [ 5 Answers ]

We are planning a trip to Memphis, from Canada. Is there a law yet, to have to have a passport. We are going in March. Do I need to do this?

View more questions Search