Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chek101 Posts: 134, Reputation: 18

Sep 24, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rpg219
    Chek you have great talent! It is beautiful!

Thanks friend, but I think this was just one of those happy stances where I happen to have my camera nearby. Actually I might have missed it had not my daughter-in-law said to me, "Look, Mom; it's beautiful!" I had my back to the patio door so I had no idea what was going on outside. When I turned around and saw that spectacular view, I almost knocked my chair over rushing to get up an go get my camera. This was at my son's house. He printed out a copy of that shot and now has it framed and hanging in his studio where he designs his buildings. So glad I went there that day.

Sep 24, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangdoodle
    Very peaceful and relaxing. Good eye. You are a great photographer!
    Why... thank you! :D

Sep 24, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I am not privy to the other responses, but I do want to say GREAT SHOT! Lighten up the bottom a bit and it might be something that could be a fine painting if someone wanted to turn it into such a thing.

Hey Clough, Thanks Shug... I thought about painting it, but like I said before, I don't like to paint. Maybe some other artist might want to do it up. They have my permission.

Sep 24, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    The face of God is amazing. Isnt it. (;

Nope! It's spectacular!! ;)
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Sep 24, 2007, 02:09 PM
    I have painted landscape pictures into watercolor. Such as my avatar. I painted that one with watercolors and gave it as a gift to my aunt. It now is also framed and hangs on one of her walls. Although I got to recognize it didn't come out perfect, but definitely very similar. Most of the ones I've painted(which are few and not too complicated to paint) I've given them as gifts.
    But anyway I do love your picture chek, and I'd like to paint it sometime.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Beautiful avatar Meterre.

Sep 24, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Thanks I like yours too. By the way I got mine at Webshots - Photo Sharing, Free Wallpaper and Free Screensavers they have beautiful pictures there of all kinds. That's where I get the pictures I paint.
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Oh! I thought it was done by you... :)

Would love to see some of your work sometime.

Why not have an exhibition of sorts on this forum on the Arts and Leisure heading?

Anyone up for it?

Sep 24, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Why not...

Sep 24, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Sounds good to me... I'll bet there's some awesome stuff in here! I'll mosy over and start one up. Unless you want to have the honors there, Firm.

Sep 24, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by METERRE
    But anyway I do love your picture chek, and i'd like to paint it sometime.

Be my guest, I'd be flattered!
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Chek and Meterre,
    Check this out..
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/ar...ou-133294.html

Sep 24, 2007, 10:03 PM

This is my image. My cell phone distorted the colors a little bit. So the real thing is actually more vibrant. But anyway, I drew the face in just regular pencil, and the border I water color painted it.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 24, 2007, 11:32 PM
    Brilliant photograpgh... breathtaking view...
    A perpetual motion device could have some uses, just imagine perpetual motion wheels...
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 24, 2007, 11:36 PM
    When someone sees that, how can they question if there was a creator who created this world? It's sick that some people think this world came about by a "big bang." There is indeed a creator.

Sep 24, 2007, 11:48 PM
    Indeed you're right, Biggie...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you need God [ 12 Answers ]

I know I do need god how about you I get through the daywith god I ask him for help and I get it but not all the time

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

Please GOD help me. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old daughter and she needs to come and live with me. She had scabies for two months and my x never took her or the rest of the family to the doctor the minute I found out I took them to the doctor right away and he said they had them so I bought their medicine and when I called my...

Oh my god what do I do... [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 7 months and I honestly thought that I loved her. I think that now I only really want her as a friend because she has tried to change me from what I am. I am the type who likes to go out and have fun with friends, and smoke and stuff like that. I was out...

View more questions Search