Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bonnei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Visiting Canada
    Hello,

Am a new member of this website. I would like to ask question regarding obtaining visa to Canada. I am a new immigrant to the US, I will have my gren card in the coming next months. My question is Can I visit Canada without the need to obtain Visa ?

Could you please advise?

Regards

Bonnei
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 08:18 AM
    You don't need a visa to visit Canada once you have your green card, however you must show the date that you intend to leave Canada and they may ask for proof of sufficient funds in your account for your trip.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do we have a ghost visiting us? [ 31 Answers ]

Several things have happened that make me think we have a visitor. Here is a list of things that has happened on more than one occasion: TV changes stations on its own and I am the only one in the house. We live in the country so not much chance of a prank Candles relighting themselves after...

Is it worth visiting the well women clinic? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My periods normally run 4-5 weeks. My last one was on 17th Feb so I'm now 17-24 days late. Although I'm not pregnant (this has been confirmed by 2 hpt's and a blood test) I am experiencing all the symptoms I experieced when carrying my daughter. Doctor at the surgery has told me he won't...

Puppies visiting parents [ 3 Answers ]

We are friends with the people from whom we got our pup... is it a good idea to take him when visiting or can upset the mother/pup doing this?

Visiting Canada [ 1 Answers ]

When visiting Canada from the states do you need a passport now?

View more questions Search