Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    damram Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 11:58 PM
    Asian Theme Movie?
    I need the name of a movie that takes place in an Asian country. A women is married to a wealthy man and is his first wife. She has to do everything her husband tells her to do, she is rich but is treated very badly, and can not leave. She meets a western/ teacher, falls in love and can not do nothing about it. The end is when a bomb or war tears her home apart and she escape and runs off to this man in this wonderful countryside. Please help!!
    swedishkitten Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 03:54 AM
    In the public library there's a reference book called Video-hound's Golden Movie Retriever. In this book look for the section called category. There are other sections: title, director, actors.

Look for Asian as the category, and see what movies are listed there. Maybe you'll recognize a title.

Or easier: Call your local library, ask for reference, and ask them. They're usually great with those types of questions.

I'm sorry I just don't know of that particular film.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was this asian film called? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching this film as a kid, I'm not sure whether it's Korean, Japanese, Chinese etc... but its definitely asian. It's a similar style to the whole crouching tiger hidden dragon genre, but was made a while ago possibly 90's or even 80's. All I rember is that there are people who...

Real Asian Food [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there,:cool: I have to admit I make very very delicious and real Asian food. ( mainly Jap. And Chinese) food.:D I always make them for friends and myself of course. I wonder, is that legal or how can I sell my Asian homemade/real food in the US. I mean, do I need any certification ,to...

American Psycho Movie Theme [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody name the classical song in the beginning of the movie "american psycho" part 1. It plays for like 30 to 60 seconds. And I heard the actuall song before. I want the name of it. I tried the soundtrack but its just a theme so I couldn't find it. Thanks in advanced

80s Children's Movie query: Christmas theme [ 3 Answers ]

'Kay, I've been looking for the title of this movie for a long time. I'm pretty sure it's from the 80s, but it may also be from the 70s. I watched this when I was very young, so the details are sketchy. And bear in mind that it may not even be American, although the actors speak English: It has...

View more questions Search