Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Sep 22, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Monitor only works on its side.
    I have seen a lot of stuff in this field of work. BUT, has anyone ever seen a monitor that will only work if you lay it on its side? If it is sitting in the normal position, it will flicker with a line running from top to bottom in the center of the screen. Tuen it off and turn it on its side and then back in, it works. (Yes, the picture is sideways) If you try and move it, the line comes back and disappears to a black screen.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Black bars on side of monitor [ 3 Answers ]

I've switched to a larger monitor but now I have a black bar on either side of the screen which is where the old monitor came to. Is there any way to fix this so that the screen fits the desktop? Without any black bars?

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

CPU fan works fine, until my monitor is plugged in.. then everything dies. [ 3 Answers ]

My HP Pavilion XT 936 gave me an error messge, that said my CPU fan was not working, and that it was going to shut off in 5 seconds to stop it from overheating... and it did shut right off. I took it to my techno buddy, who sat it on his desk... and of course, it worked fine... I took it home, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.