Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kygall Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Journal entry
    I'm having trouble with this journal entry..
    "Investors invested $50,000 in the company."
    :rolleyes:
    Can someone please help? :)
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Dr. Cash 50,000
    Cr. Equity 50,000

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal Entry [ 1 Answers ]

What is the journal entry for the purchase of a new car for the company CEO?

I have a Trial Balance for the 11 Months Ending 9/30/07 on one page, and on that trial balance Salries Payable has a credit ending balance of 18,610. Now I was given October Transactions and I have to Journalize them. On 10/01 The Company paid accrued salaries for the second half of September....

10 investors contribute $2500 each in order to start a new business venture. Each will receive 1000 shares of stock. Can't figure out journal entry

Journal entry [ 3 Answers ]

How do I post the following entries: - A count of supplies indicated that $120 of supplies had been used. I think that nothing gets recorded but I am not sure. -the owner purchased a new computer for $6,100 with personal funds. (the computer will be used exclusively for...

Journal Entry help please! [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Issued 10, 000 shares of capital stock in exchange for $150,000 cash 2. Purchased land and a building for a total price of $175,000. The land was assigned a value of $75,000, with the balance assigned to the...

View more questions Search