Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeeNe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Mental/Emotional Health
    How can I maintain my dignity while Im hurting from a break up. It may be all I have left.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2007, 02:35 PM
    There have been some excellent posts about what to do after a break-up. Here they are:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ed-123862.html
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...kup-78597.html

One of the keys to focus on your positive aspects. Like counting your blessings. Directing your energies in building yourself esteem back to where you enjoy yourself.
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Sep 24, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Dee Ne, by taking care of yourself. "Living well is the best revenge" Hold your head up,
    Good Luck sweetie
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Sep 24, 2007, 10:43 PM
    It is important not to let your emotions gain control over you. Just because you are hurting doesn't mean you should think less of yourself. Try to stay busy with things you like, spend time with people that cares for you or find a new hobby

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental and emotional [ 10 Answers ]

What is the difference between mental and emotional?

Mental and Emotional Health [ 3 Answers ]

We have just found out that my sister is suffering from this problem. She is 43 years old and a divorcée. This is causing a lot of emotional and mental problem at home. We have to be alert all the time. Our family members have stopped visiting us as they are scared she would steal their stuff...

Mental and emotional health during pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in my 9th week of pregnancy.As a child I used to Dream a lot... but since last few years I 've been Talking to myself in the day time or you can say anytime Rather than sleep... I feel it's a kind of say role Playing stuff. I'll think about some discussion going On & talk as all the...

View more questions Search