Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carefreejimbob Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Animated 80s movie
    What is the name of a 70s or 80s animated movie,involving a stranded child on an alien planet with only a radio(which they convince him is alive,so he doesn't feel so alone) as contact to the people in the spaceship that are looking for him? I remember the quote "a feather against a mountain" was used in the movie.and at one point the child gets attacked by hundreds of wasp like creatures.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 08:38 AM
    It's probably the French animated movie Time Masters.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...hlight=masters

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

Animated children's movie 1970-80s [ 2 Answers ]

I have this really old animated movie playing itself over in my head and I haven't seen it for more than 15 years. I watched it as a little girl and I have no idea what it's called and hoping someone can help! The part I remember most vividly is where four wizards, one from each season I think,...

80s princess movie animated [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I do not remember a great deal about this movie but as far as I can remember it was about 2 or 3 girls... possibly princesses and I think one of them was 'evil' and she had long black hair... her name might have been raven and there was castles and other generic princess kids movie stuff....

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

View more questions Search