Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andorable Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 12:51 PM
    I have been on Birth Contol for 1.5 months, but I constantly forget to take the pills
    So - I have been on Birth Control for about 1.5 months, but I am constantly forgetting to take the pills (this month, for example, I have missed 6 pills already! ) My boyfriend and I do not use condoms and we have sex a lot. :) I have been pregnant before, but I had a miscarriage, and now I am feeling like I am experiencing the same "symtoms" I had when I was pregnant before. What are the chances do you think?
    shayna brandon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 12:56 PM
    You should take a test the cahances are very strong that you just might be preganat
    Six missed pills in one month are a lot.. I think that you shoul check your ovulation before having sex so that way you will no when to use a condom even if you have missed a pill:o
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2007, 01:03 PM
    You have to take your pills daily in order for them to work.

I would say you do have a chance of being pregnant. When are you due for a period? If you miss it, take a test about a week after the missed period, using your first morning urine.
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Oct 7, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Your chances of getting pregnant is about 80 Percent right now. Take a preganancy test first, if it's negative I would suggest that your boyfriend covers up until the end of the next cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth control with pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been on pills for 2 years now and I'm pretty satisfied with the protection. The only thing that worries me is this: Well after I finish a pack of pills, it takes me 3-4 days to have my period started. And I don't know if I have any chance of getting pregnant in these 4 days. I try to be...

Birth control pills [ 7 Answers ]

I stop taking the birth control pills before the week I was supposed too,because we trying to have a baby it's been 12 days I already took 3 pregnancy tests and I'm still not pregnant and I still don't see my period.

I forget what these pills are for. [ 1 Answers ]

I came across some pills that I can not identify. They are oval close to an inch big and has M360 on 1 side.

Just stopped birth contol [ 1 Answers ]

I was on Yaz starting October 26, the day after my period ended, for a total of 11 days before the side effects were just too much. The day after I stopped taking the pills I had a light brown/watery discharge that lasted for about 4 days. I have yet to get my period when before I was normally a...

Birth control pills [ 5 Answers ]

I was using birth control pills(CONTRACEPTIVE LD, Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03 Levonorgestrel 0.15 ) for 8months,on 8th months time I start had brown discharge,I went to doctor,doctor said maybe is infection OR pills is not good for you anymore so doctor gave me cream for infection & new birth control...

View more questions Search