Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lauryn1989 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 11:42 AM
    He hurt me, what do I do!
    Hi, I'm Lauryn. I've gotten hurt so many times by my ex boyfriend. He was my first and my only. He isn't the most likable but when he's with me he treats me with so much love. People warned me all over about how he's a heart breaker, and he will hurt and cheat on me. Well he did hurt me and they were right he cheated. He's such a sweet guy and would really do anything for me. But the one thing I truly wanted him to do for me he broke it. He got drunk with a friend and there were no girls there. And then when he woke up still no girls. He came over my house the next night and I just gotten my wisdom teeth taken out and didn't feel good. Men are so insensitive sometimes. He got a phone call from a privet number he gave me the phone cause he didn't know who it was so he wanted me to answer. I did and it was a girl saying sorry I kissed you last night. I confronted him. He denied ever remembering then he talked to his friend and said he kissed her for like 2 secs and pulled himself away and walked away. I don't know if its true or not but we fought for a while and we both cried and argued about it for a week. We got together. He and I were good for a while till I went on his myspace (DRAMA PLACE) and found he was talking to girls and saying they were cute, nothing more but that still is unmoral to mine. I and him talked about it and he didn't mean anything by it. They did message him so its not like he went out of his way to message them. I DON'T LIKE HIS FRIEND JUSTIN at all. When ever Chris is with Justin they always end up hanging out with girls or causing trouble. I don't know if its Chris or Justin that think of it but I do know Chris can think for himself and know what would hurt me and not. He lied to me a lot about not hanging out with him so he could hang out with him. He was downtown one time and they met some girls and Chris claims he didn't know them (Believed him), but I called him and he told me that he met them and didn't know them so earned points there. But he never invited me and I get so mad when he was down there. We were good for a very long time after that. Nothing with girls came up for about 2 -2 1/2 months. But I heard something about a girl named Ashlee and how she said to one of my guy friends that they were going out? I confronted him I was so pissed. He told me she called about 1month 1/2 ago and got the phone number from GUESS WHO? JUSTIN. Me and that kid hate each other. I don't know why he ever hanged out with him. He's not even into ne of the Chris is into. Chris is VERY ACTIVE in SPORTS, he plays Varsity Football, Basketball, And Rugby ever since he was a Freshman. And Justin does nothing. Anyway. I broke up with him he told me he stop talking to her about 3 times after done talking and the only thing he talked about was how much he loved me. He even talked to her one time when he was at work cause she called and kyle one of my friends and Chris's friends talked to her. She said this "I Love u so much, i would do anything to break you and her up". I don't know if believe it but kyle does like me and wouldn't lie so I did believe it. Took Chris back 3rd time. We did kind of bad after that I was just so worried all the time if he was with a girl or not. Besides that I wanted to talk to this Ashlee girl myself. I did one time she said that they ed in the woods and that they were going out. We called Chris and he laughed saying I wasn't listen to her story and she was re looping over the same stuff and was making stuff up. Everything! I don't know what to believe because he's lied to me so much and hurt me. He told me he hasn't lied to me about anything the last 2 months and they only thing he kept hidden was talking to her that 2 months about. And I found out about month and a half ago. I broke up with him this time for good. On June 23rd our 7th month of going out exactly. Me and him argued all summer all summer. And we hung out sometimes had a good time, had sex, but nothing was ever the same towards the end of the summer I was falling out of love. I don't know how I feel for him right now. The most recent thing he's done was he was telling girls they were cute and wanting to hang out. That's 2 1/2 months after being broken up. 2 weeks ago he was saying this. He and I hung out one day and I had a really good time. He was really cute and we held hands and stuff. I don't know you got to be around him to understand how I feel. He's amazing. But I logged onto his email (I know him so well) he had past messages from 2 weeks ago saying to girls they were cute hang out with me and . Never talked to them since but still. Pissed me off to hang out with me and then to find out that. He told me it was trying to move on, and tried but he couldn't talk to girls like that he loved me too much and so he stopped. Well I didn't believe him. I CHANGED MY NUMBER. I can't stand him he makes me so angry. But I want to know did he do a lot wrong? Should I believe him? Does he really love me? Or was I maybe flipping out on some stuff? Should I give him my new number? I really need you to answer back please.

Sep 23, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Hey people I know its long but I'm dying for answers so please answer me! With anything
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Sep 23, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Honestly, I'd say don't go out with him again. Breaking up, and hooking up 3-4 times, that doesn't seem like a real relationship, it seems to be more like friends with benefits. Let him know he blew it, you gave him chances, and he has to move on.

Its always hard to let go of someone. But I don't see how he could possibly be having a hard time moving on, when he seemed to be having a just a fine time trying to hook up with other girls while going out with you. Again, I think he just wants the benefits.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 23, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Sorry Lauryn, You are so wasting your time, and heart, on this guy and he is just so happy go lucky, and does as he pleases. You deserve much better, and should disappear from his life.

Sep 24, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Yah, another thing thou is its other people that don't like him that say this stuff. I know he loves me, he cried, he writes songs, he's had a real hard life and doesn't cry or show anyone affection but me. I do realize there's always that thing about him lying when he was with friends and telling others that cute. I know he's a guy and he thinks others are cute but at least he didn't touch. I do got to admit thou for being completely wasted he did hold himself to a good point and he didn't kiss her she kissed him he back off. The way he holds me is no other, the way he kisses me and looks me in my eyes paralyzes me. I love him and I know he loves me he tells me all the time even thou I tell him not to because I think it's a lie but I really don't.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 24, 2007, 04:07 PM
    You can justify your feelings all you like, but that's not what you wrote. This is a very unhealthy relationship, and only when your together do you feel right, other wise he puts you through hell, and you know it. So while you see the good, play the whole tape and see the bad, which is why you're here. Right or wrong?
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 24, 2007, 04:37 PM
    I agree totally with talaniman. Give it up girl. If you refuse to see the bad, than you have only yourself to blame in the end. Ever heard the saying 'hurt me once shame on you, hurt me twice shame on me?' Well it describes everything I want to say to you. No matter how much you love him or care for him, he's just not worth it. Without sounding mean, if he truly cared for you, he wouldn't do the things he does. Let's be real with ourselves girl! There is no point in pursuing this relationship any further. "Leave now or forever hold your peace." It's do or die now. What decisions can you make to ensure your own happiness? By happiness I mean TRUE happiness. I think we both know what needs to be done. Wake up girl! He's not even worth your time.

Sep 25, 2007, 03:53 AM
    I saw all the bad this summer its just now I'm seeing how much good there was. There was so many romantic things he did. Cook dinner, write poems and songs, sang them to me, and he was so caring. I just don't think its all him I think its his friend my friends that don't like him because of the past and made it a big story but I really don't know LOL. But yes I'm here to see what you say!
    cerulean Posts: 110, Reputation: 5

Sep 25, 2007, 04:10 AM
    Most men like this want their cake and to eat it to. That's why polyamory communes appeal. He's going to cheat on you eventually. I sometimes ignore the signs, and then wish I had not. The signs are there for a reason.
    cerulean Posts: 110, Reputation: 5

Sep 25, 2007, 04:11 AM
    How old are you now? It might be you met him at the wrong time. Maybe you can meet again when you are older, in your 30's, even 40's. You will have life lessons that are learned, you will have wisdom from your experiences.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Move on... its easier and better to put distance between yourself and people who do not have respect for you and your feelings.

You can't make people be what they aren't by nature. Why waste the best years of your life trying.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2007, 06:59 AM
    I also believe that the trust was lost and it was hard to get back and you could not forgive him for that.

So now it is time to move on but do not take this experience into your next relationship whenever you decide your ready because always worrying about people talking to other people and whatever else that you dwelled on will only push the next person away.

There is no reason why people can not be friends with the same sex, but also not get jealous or question everything all the time because that means there will never be trust in any relationship and these relationships that do not have that will not last long.

Hope you understand what I am trying to say to you.

Best of luck and it is better to move on and DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR NUMBER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Foreskin issue with my penis. Read and answer? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, at the age of 13 my penis's foreskin is peeling back when I have an erection. I fear for that when I'm older, I won't be able to 'plug it in' (because it will hurt)and have a baby.also, this exposes my glands so that makes it more painful. :eek: can anyone help me solve this problem or tell...

Now that has got to hurt ! [ 3 Answers ]

Sod ropes go for glue: Robbers superglue naked man to exercise bike | The Register

Why Doesn't it hurt? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

View more questions Search