Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rose_05 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2005, 04:32 PM
    Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon?
    Hi guys,
    First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello.
    Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me.
    It's started happening a long time ago back when we first moved in here. For example : My real Dad came for a visit back when we first got Married my husband and me in 2000, and we were sitting on the Sofa, chatting and watching our TV, then, all of a sudden the Bread which was sitting towards the back or the middle of the Fridge on top of the Freezer just happens to fling off. Lands in the middle of the floor with a Thud, and Scares the Crap out of my Dad, and he's hard to scare since he's seen like every Scary Movie ever made and he likes Michael Myers too lol.
    #2... Freezing cold water in the floors and I was not dealing with any water at the time or ice. This happened a while back ago. I laid my little girl down for her nap and turned to go into the bathroom, I stepped in a puddle of Cold freezing water, so cold that I gasped from it, and went to get a paper towel to clean it up, and it was maybe a few inches or so that soaked my bell bottom flare pants I was waring at the time.
    #3... The CD player has turned itself on in the middle of the night one night, and I was the only one here by myself before my Daughter was born.
    #4... The Door blows open from time to time it has been a gusty day or windy day yes, I'll admitt that, but, we have Huge doors since our apartment use to be the Old Cafeteria to the Old Elementary School.
    #5... We've felt stuff walk around on our bed like soft foot prints or so and my husband thought it was the cat and the cat would be out for the night?
    #6... This is recently, my little girl is scared to go into her bedroom, she keeps claiming she's seeing "Shadows?" I talked to her about them gently yesterday and took her to the window, and asked her if she could show Mommy where the shadows were, she pulls up her blinds and points outside, which our back yard is shadowy in the shade sometimes so I'm thinking that's it, but why at the same time would that scare her of her room? She can't see outside when the blinds are down? And then she starts talking to the window and saying "NO shadows I can't come outside and play right now?" She told me 2 of the shadows were girl shadows?
    My friends at work suggested hiding a tape recorder in her room at night.
    She's scared to go to sleep it take me an hour and a half to get her down for the night, and that's not normal for her... she's a good girl and wouldn't make up stuff like this.
    She also said that one of the "Shadows" Has 2 big eyes, and yesterday she told me that one was a boy shadow with Brown hair on her wall?
    Thanks for listening, any advice is welcomed! This is just stressing me out lately though because of her behaivour about bedtime.
    Her Teacher at Daycare where she goes tried to talk to her about it and she wouldn't answer her, just Mommy, me.
    Last one, the other day I was getting ready for work styling my hair and all, thought that I heard my Daughter who is 2 1/2 call for "Mommy" Turned around, and thought that I saw her running down the hall looking for me just saw a glimpse of legs or something.
    It Freaked me out enough to go check on her in her room, and she was still Sound asleep.
    I don't believe in Ghosts necessarily but, I do Spirits and Demons.
    So could this Possibly be some? And if so are they harmfull?
    She said the girl Shadows outside were hitting each other.
    Thanks
    kiowas Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Nov 5, 2005, 07:38 AM
    Rose,
    Are you still experiencing hauntings?
    Anna
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2005, 08:10 AM
    Hauntings
    Hi,
    Here is a link:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/parain...ndex/Main.html

It is one of the main sources for investigation of this type of activity.
    It also has a real person you can email for more information on actual investigators. It would be interesting to email someone from this page, and get more information on what to do.

I do wish you the best and good luck.
    Michelle143 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose_05
    Hi guys,
    Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me.
    It's started happening a long time ago back when we first moved in here. For example : My real Dad came for a visit back when we first got Married my husband and me in 2000, and we were sitting on the Sofa, chatting and watching our TV, then, all of a sudden the Bread which was sitting towards the back or the middle of the Fridge on top of the Freezer just happens to fling off. Lands in the middle of the floor with a Thud, and Scares the Crap out of my Dad, and he's hard to scare since he's seen like every Scary Movie ever made and he likes Michael Myers too lol.
    #2...Freezing cold water in the floors and I was not dealing with any water at the time or ice. This happened a while back ago. I layed my little girl down for her nap and turned to go into the bathroom, I stepped in a puddle of Cold freezing water, so cold that I gasped from it, and went to get a paper towel to clean it up, and it was maybe a few inches or so that soaked my bell bottom flare pants I was waring at the time.
    #3..... The CD player has turned itself on in the middle of the night one night, and I was the only one here by myself before my Daughter was born.
    #4...... The Door blows open from time to time it has been a gusty day or windy day yes, I'll admitt that, but, we have Huge doors since our apartment use to be the Old Cafeteria to the Old Elementary School.
    #5...... We've felt stuff walk around on our bed like soft foot prints or so and my husband thought it was the cat and the cat would be out for the night?
    #6......This is recently, my little girl is scared to go into her bedroom, she keeps claiming she's seeing "Shadows?" I talked to her about them gently yesterday and took her to the window, and asked her if she could show Mommy where the shadows were, she pulls up her blinds and points outside, which our back yard is shadowy in the shade sometimes so I'm thinking that's it, but why at the same time would that scare her of her room? She can't see outside when the blinds are down? And then she starts talking to the window and saying "NO shadows I can't come outside and play right now?" She told me 2 of the shadows were girl shadows?
    She's scared to go to sleep it take me an hour and a half to get her down for the night, and that's not normal for her.....she's a good girl and wouldn't make up stuff like this.
    She also said that one of the "Shadows" Has 2 big eyes, and yesterday she told me that one was a boy shadow with Brown hair on her wall?
    Thanks for listening, any advice is welcomed! This is just stressing me out lately though because of her behaivour about bedtime.
    Her Teacher at Daycare where she goes tried to talk to her about it and she wouldn't answer her, just Mommy, me.
    Last one, the other day I was getting ready for work styling my hair and all, thought that i heard my Daughter who is 2 1/2 call for "Mommy" Turned around, and thought that I saw her running down the hall looking for me just saw a glimpse of legs or something.
    It Freaked me out enough to go check on her in her room, and she was still Sound asleep.
    Thanks
    Hello,we are going throgh some of the same things.My son has a thing he calls Mason. He has also seen what HE calls a demon in our backyard woods.He tried to show me and I didn't see him.He argues with him.I told him that we were going to pray and my son flipped out! He said it would make Mason mad and that he was scared.He is 6 yrs. Old.My husband has seen things.We both have heard it call MY NAME.It was loud.I believe children ( because they are so innocent ) see and hear things more than we do but they just don't know how to deal with it,or explain it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 5, 2007, 01:16 AM
    Posters please be aware that the question was originally posted on September 30, 2005.

:)
    ChsnbyYHWH144 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose_05 View Post
    Hi guys,
    #2...Freezing cold water in the floors and I was not dealing with any water at the time or ice. This happened a while back ago. I layed my little girl down for her nap and turned to go into the bathroom, I stepped in a puddle of Cold freezing water, so cold that I gasped from it, and went to get a paper towel to clean it up, and it was maybe a few inches or so that soaked my bell bottom flare pants I was waring at the time.
    #3..... The CD player has turned itself on in the middle of the night one night, and I was the only one here by myself before my Daughter was born.
    #4...... The Door blows open from time to time it has been a gusty day or windy day yes, I'll admitt that, but, we have Huge doors since our apartment use to be the Old Cafeteria to the Old Elementary School.
    #5...... We've felt stuff walk around on our bed like soft foot prints or so and my husband thought it was the cat and the cat would be out for the night?
    #6......This is recently, my little girl is scared to go into her bedroom, she keeps claiming she's seeing "Shadows?" I talked to her about them gently yesterday and took her to the window, and asked her if she could show Mommy where the shadows were, she pulls up her blinds and points outside, which our back yard is shadowy in the shade sometimes so I'm thinking that's it, but why at the same time would that scare her of her room? She can't see outside when the blinds are down? And then she starts talking to the window and saying "NO shadows I can't come outside and play right now?" She told me 2 of the shadows were girl shadows?
    She's scared to go to sleep it take me an hour and a half to get her down for the night, and that's not normal for her.....she's a good girl and wouldn't make up stuff like this.
    Last one, the other day I was getting ready for work styling my hair and all, thought that i heard my Daughter who is 2 1/2 call for "Mommy" Turned around, and thought that I saw her running down the hall looking for me just saw a glimpse of legs or something.
    Thanks
    I experience these types of things on a daily bases, they are demons and human spirits, my children are not afraid of them anymore cause they know how to cast them out with Yahuwshua's name, the real Mighty ONe of Yisrael. I have experienced astral projected spirits who are not ghosts, but satanists to gain souls for power, if you know the truth they won't bother you anymore, but if you are ignorant to their devices they will continue to mess with your mind..

I am spiritually sensitive to these things and know when they come in the apartment, they leave though cause we are not afraid of them. YouTube - ChsnbyYHWH144's Channel, Here is my YT page if you are in search of truth. I have a huge friend list, and all these people are fully awake and aware what is going on in the world Today...

PM me if you have further questions about anything... Shalowm:o
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2009, 06:44 AM

You probably do have a spirit in your house but it probably isn't evil. I've been a Wiccan for nearly 9 years now and have summoned and dealt with my fair share of spirits over the years. If your daughter has conversed with the spirits and they have not hurt her, I don't think they are evil. Usually if its an evil spirit they'll do something to let you know that they are evil. As for what type of spirit it is, I would have to say it is a child. Possibly one who died in or near your home (however, by law, the previous owners would have had to disclose that information to you). Unless the spirit starts to physically manifest itself and start scaring the crap out of you, your husband and your daughter I wouldn't worry too much.
    edy228 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose_05 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Thanks
    noblebright123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2010, 09:07 AM
    God abhors Witches and Warlocks as they are Mediums and all in contact with demonic spirits.

These devils can only be cast out by the power of Christ Jesus.
    noblebright123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2010, 09:11 AM
    ... sorry, God loves everyone of us John 3:16 including witches and warlocks, but He hates practices that focus on fallen demons rather than on Him because in His presence they are nothing. Magic spells and incantations did not emanate from the one who has power to create and destroy and cast the evil spirits into hell.
    The greatest power against these things is what existed before them which was the word John 1. Step 1) accept Christ step 2) Exercise your power over them step 3) Obey Gods word.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2010, 12:57 AM
    Really old thread. It's no longer visible on the daily list of currently active threads.

If someone wants what they post to really get noticed the most, it would be best to start a new thread about the subject.

Thanks!
    kkierra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 05:26 PM
    I am 13 years old and I don't no if I really c anything but I think I do in the corner of my eyes I get creeped out to sleep in my room sometime cause I just fill like something's behind me or something and every time I wash the dishes I always call my brothers in there with me and try to come uhp with a coversation just so I won't be alone I do believe in spirits and demons and when I tell my mom everything that I see and research she don't believe me personally I don't think she believes aand I always tell her if you believe in angels den you have to believe in demons and she juss looked at me but I've heard all these different ways to get rid of them but sometime I'm scared to even turn around by my bed and pray cause I feel like someone's behind me and I just moved into this house but were just renting and now I'm tryna fins a website so I can c if someone died here or around here I'm not going to ask my mom to ask the lanlord cause she will just laugh so I guess I'm the only one who really believes in my house
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2011, 02:48 PM
    Peace be upon followers of guidance.
    This is an advice I gave in a similar issue, but in your case I might add that actually your case isn`t as bad as that one, and these shadows may be scary to her, but they may not be harmful. According to Islam there is a species created on the earth before manking called the `jinn`. These beings are somewhat similar to human beings, but not in all respect. They can take forms of men, they speak, they represent different religions and so on, but some of them are what you call satans, or devils, or demons, or whatever, who whish to harm men. They use magic, sorcery, and they whisper things to lead people to do evil. There are fysically many types of them, and there are also some kinds of animals and reptiles in the jinn world... If you say this word: `Bismillaah` (meaning: `in the Name of God`, you can say it silently, no problem) before you enter your home, before you eat, before you take of or put on your clothes, before you enter the bathroom then they will be very weak with you. Saying it does not make you a muslim, but the word because of it`s blessing will benefit you if you believe or you don`t. And you will see, if you are given insight.
    And when going to bed, first take a piece of a blanket or any cloth and whipe over the bed three times with it while saying `Bismillaah` each time. Normally the children may get scared and wake up in the night and run to mama. That`s normal. And jinn are normal too, but usually they are not seen, but often they are heard as kind of `thoughts` - so people think `you read my mind` and stuff. I`m hoping and believing you have nothing serious to worry about, because it doesn`t sound like the jinn are targeting you or your family. Maybe some jinn are even trying to protect your daughter, because she asked from someone if it`s okay to go out yet. It maybe they were angels too. And everyone of us have angels assigned by God to protect us also according to The Holy Quran. But whenever you get these problems, you can say `Bismillaah` and order them to leave. They respect the word. But just in case, here`s what I wrote to one, whose house was really badly haunted:
    In The Name of God, Most Gricious, Most Merciful.
    Right now I don`t care about your religion in it that I just want to help you as a human being against the enemies of all men. They are the shayaateen, satans, among jinn, or ghosts, and specifically the leader of them: Ibliis -may Allaah curse him.
    I hope you`re not one of those islamophobists the western world`s full of, so that you won`t benefit from my advice anything because you`ll just ignore it, and some people will insult me just because I advice this, but if you really mean business and want to drive this evil spirit, or spirits, away from your home and ever get a good nights sleep, then I have the cure.
    Go to www.all-quran.com, choose a reciter, download the first and the second Chapter (Al-Fatihah, and Al-Baqarah), and the three last Chapters of The Holy Quran. Listen to them from beginning to end in your home after every sunset. They will be gone in three days no matter how strong devils they are. It`s advicable that you listen to the three last Chapters (Suurat Al-Ikhlaas, Suurat Al-Falaq, and Suurat An-Naas) three times each, and begin your day with these three too. They are recited in arabic as they were revealed, and that`s the only way to recite. All of the reciters are permissible, but if you want a strong reciter, I would choose Shuraim or Al-Sudais, because they are the leading reciters in the two Sacred Mosques on Makkah and Madinah. If you want a touching, deep reciter, then go for Abdul-Baaset, or Abdur-Rashiid Suufii, or Misari Al-Efasy.
    Also if you start you day by Surat Al-Jasin, you will find your affairs became easy and beneficial.
    Best whishes, Abu Bakr, a finnish muslim.
    RMillerick Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 12:29 PM
    This is a demonic entity. The first clue is the puddle of water on the ground because they love to make you second guess yourself as a way to break you down, and they often use puddles of water to do so. It makes you wonder, "Did I spill something? Was I in here?" Earthbound human spirits, even malicious ones, do not do that.

Demons feed off peoples negative emotions. It is what gives them power so because of this, they work very hard to create this energy. They are intelligent beings and patient. If they start to get the negativity they desire they will hang around as long as it takes, days, weeks, months and even years.

Demons often harass people in three stages:

STAGE ONE:

Before things got to the point of objects actually moving, there may been dark shadows in the corners of rooms, closets or hallways that made you think there was something there, but could easily brush it off because it is so subtle. You also might have thought you saw something moving out of the corner of your eye, like a curtain, and then when you look it is still, and thinking you hear voices or sounds familiar to you that a loved one makes in the house and then there is nobody there when you check.

All these things are subtle and perfect for wearing their victim down because if makes you second guess yourself and your own sanity.

STAGE TWO:

Once you start to second guess yourself, they are able to place thoughts in your head like, "I'm not good enough." "I'm too tired." "I can't do that." insecurity, depression, anxiety, anger, and lethargy creeps in. Sometimes arguments in the household occur more often, fear fears in and even the urge to drink or do drugs or smoke more often. They may start to gain weight, binge eat, become lazy, and resist doing things they usually liked to do. Stopping the person from enjoying or participating in life is a goal during this stage. This is the next step of their psychological warfare. People in this stage may also notice waking up in the middle of the night often, usually between 3am and 4am. If you are tired on top of stressed, scared, depressed, etc. the better for the psychological breakdown of the people.

STAGE THREE:

If they see that the above things work, they will start to move on to stage three and that will be moving objects around, slamming doors, turning faucets on, scratching people, pushing, shoving, etc.

A NOTE ON POSSESSION:

If the people in the house are saved by Yehushua (Jesus), what I mentioned above in stage three is as far is it will go. They might start to lose their faith slowly, or feel like it has been numbed a bit, like a spiritual blanket has been placed on them where they are unable to feel Yehushua (Jesus) with them and vice versa. This is called demonic oppression.

If, however, the people have not been saved, they are open to demonic possession where the entity can enter the persons body and make the person do all sorts of things they may not otherwise do. Initially, the person will have bouts of intense anger that is not like them towards people they love. Stage two is when they may end up losing hours at a time and not know what they are doing and stage three is when they are sick, ill, possessed 24/7. Stage three is rare but increasing.

SIGNS OF POSSESSION:

Do not like to take showers, do not like food or drinking water, do not like the sun, do not like the light, becomes very quiet, withdrawn and private, no tolerance for crosses, bibles or anything to do with Yeushua (Jesus) or Yehuwha (God), not taking care of themselves or the area they are living in when fully capable, not enjoying or partaking in life, aversion to animals and children, extreme lack of patience and anger.

WHAT CAN BE DONE:

My suggestion is to contact a paranormal group in your area and tell them you want an investigation and a possible exorcism of your house. I would not attempt to handle this yourself because you may do something to make them angry and believe me, that is not what you want.

Remember that these entities, even Lucifer himself, will leave if they do not get the energy they crave!

This means you have to be courageous in your ownership of your house, you need to be positive and whatever you DO NOT BE AFRAID of them.

I know that sounds impossible to many, but remember, humans are Yehuhew (God)'s divine creation! We are His precious children and He will protect us against anything. Also remember that Lucifer and all his minions are fallen angels, so they have limited power because God is NOT on their side. Because they are former angels they still have to submit to the power of Yehushua (Jesus) and they cower and tremble at the sound of His name even though they hate it.

Have confidence, stand tall, and remember 90% of your fear is only because the unknown is scary.

Finally, take all things related to the occult, all scary movies (even Twilight), books, pictures, posters, games, items out of the house never to return. Don't watch scary movies, play scary games (like Zombie movies), or read scary books.

Try to make your house a sanctuary of goodness and positive things. This sort of thing bores demons. And eventually they will leave.

Good luck to you or whoever reads this in the future. Trust me, you follow all of this advice and it will go away!

My authority on this subject lays on personal experience with having a demon in my own house long ago, being a clairvoyant and working with paranormal groups and churchs.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 21, 2012, 06:10 PM
    I'm curious what churches allow a clairvoyant to work with them?

Aug 21, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Catholic Churches. I am not referred to as a clairvoyant, but someone gifted with discernment and prophecy. Thanks.

Aug 21, 2012, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kkierra View Post
    I am 13 years old and I don't no if I really c anything but I think I do in the corner of my eyes I get creeped out to sleep in my room sometime cause I just fill like something's behind me or something and every time I wash the dishes I always call my brothers in there with me and try to come uhp with a coversation just so I won't be alone I do believe in spirits and demons and when I tell my mom everything that I see and research she don't believe me personally I don't think she believes aand I always tell her if you believe in angels den you have to believe in demons and she juss looked at me but I've heard all these different ways to get rid of them but sometime I'm scared to even turn around by my bed and pray cause I feel like someone's behind me and I just moved into this house but were just renting and now I'm tryna fins a website so I can c if someone died here or around here I'm not going to ask my mom to ask the lanlord cause she will just laugh so I guess I'm the only one who really believes in my house
    I am sorry for your troubles! You probably have a spirit in the house that is curious and wondering who you people are in his house. I would talk to your pastor if you go to church or contact one. I would also contact a paranormal investigation group in your area via email to ask them questions. They may have good advice.

Pray and remember you are a divine being and God will always protect you. All you need to do is ask it to leave your room when you feel it is watching and follow up with the Lords Prayer. Be authoritative and ask it nicely to leave and please stop watching you. Most of them will simmer down.

You can also try to get to a Catholic Church and ask a priest for some Holy Water and sprinkle it while saying a prayer around your bed room. Any prayer will do as long as it is in Jesus Christ's name and your heart is open to Him. The Lords Prayer is a good one to use also.

I hope it helps you sweetie. It will be okay! Do not fear and do not worry. God sets challenges to us for many reasons in life.

God Bless you!
    huffman Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Oct 8, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Posters please be aware that the question was originally posted on September 30, 2005.

:)
    This is for anyone who is exsperenceing spirts in their homes or any where else. There are methods and people with gift that can speak to spirts or what some people call ghosts. Native chiefs can smudge the house or aprtment. To ward off spirts or ghosts secend the bilbe can protect you from harm as long as it in the house or aprtment. If the issue continues imeditley go to the nearist church and speak to a priest' pastor' monk,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord showing apartment while occupied [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is legal for a landlord to show an apartment while it is still occupied. I have satisfied my lease and am moving in 30 days. She keeps giving my telephone number to people who are calling me wanting to view. I told her to stop so now she is going to just show the place...

Demon induced astral projection [ 29 Answers ]

I'd really like to know what Im dealing with. I've been having these astral experiences that I don't want, nor attempt to have. I wake up in the spirit (body still asleep) and there is someone, spirit or whatever that is holding me or laying on me or messing with me. I have conversed with it and...

PA Law Regarding Showing Occupied Rental Units [ 9 Answers ]

We live in Pennsylvania and we are in a battle with our landlord. During the two years we've lived here, our landlord has basically been a slumlord. He has left us without heat for days at a time, because he wouldn't fill the oil up before it ran out. We have had countless leaks, which caused a...

Demon... [ 4 Answers ]

Message deleted

View more questions Search