Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123heartbroken Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 07:43 AM
    I'm hurting really bad and I don't want to anymore
    It all started when I got with this boy from school it took us 8 months to get together and then we started to fall in love he was the first person I had made love to I felt so comftable with him we always had our ups and downs like normal relationships. Then one day I went to my auntys and she told me my uncle had saw him with his friends and his friends girlfriend and another girl had her arm around him so I went mad about it I mean what was I meant to think? So I finished with him and he asked for me back but I just didn't want to talk that night so I went home and slept on it and then I realised I had made a mistake a day later and when I asked for him back he told me no so I was begging for him to take me back and he did an then he said he will come and see me soon so I asked him one day can you come and see me and he said no and I asked if he made the decision whether to get back with me was for me or him he said he didn't no he won't seem to give me any answers. Then I went to meet him and he was telling me I made him smile and stuff but he wouldn't get back with me. So I now I feel like I don't want to be hear because I'm just so hurt about evrything and he won't answer my calls and told me if we do end up trying again it won't be for a good while but I scared he will find someone else by then and tell me no after I've waited for him people are telling me to leave him but I can't it seems like the end of the world to me I can't live without him I no it sounds silly! And I'm only 16 but I didn't know 1 silly mistake would end up like this! Please help me! :( :confused:
    jinie1977 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 01:55 AM
    I don't think you made a mistake. Maybee their were signs you didn't want to see. Had he changed w u in any way? I know him being your 1st was special. But sex won't hold anyone. And if you keep chasing he's going to keep running. Play hard to get. Men love the chase. Remember in a relationship one person has the control. And you gave it all to him when you begged. Have you tried making him jelouse. Don't make it obvious. Just date other guys. Let him see othe guys think your hot. If he doesn't come around. Then your better off. You don't want a guy cheating. You'll never be happy w that insecurity. You'll get over him. Trust me. It just takes some time. But the next guy its always better than the last. Use your new expirience when choosinig mr right. Latter on guys get ugly. Fat. Bald, hairy in all the wrong places... yuck. So have fun. Dating is not just about getting to know guys but yourself also. Your 1st will allways be your 1st. @ least it was special. But the next time might just be mind blowing awsome.
    123heartbroken Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 03:04 AM
    I have kind of got over him now it had being a long time I don't reali fink about him but I keep having dreams :S I had 1 which we got on reali well in and then I had 1 where we were getting on reali well and he had a new girlfriend an she was in a bad way so I went 2 see her with him but my dream cut off before I saw her its reali confusin me its being a long time now but I still get these dreams and can't understand y!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 05:06 AM
    How is the recovery process going for you?
    woodacres Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 10:25 AM

Never go back on a relationship that has not trust in it. Just keep going forward, you're only 16, you have so much more ahead of you to dream and achieve.

I'm sure being your first love, it is hard; but life is just beginning for you. Strive for better !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hurting... Really bad! [ 3 Answers ]

Good evening, Me and my wife have a joint banking account.Recently my wife had a garnishment on our banking account from a creditor for $5000.00. This garnishment has frozen all money in our account for the next 30days. Is their anything I can do? My payroll check going directly in this account...

He doesn't talk to me anymore and I don't know why [ 3 Answers ]

So there's this guy. I just don't know anymore. He has told my close friends he likes me and he's told me the same thing. And he knows I like him. We used to talke everyday and just lately he doesn't talk to me unless I say something first. Does he want to even talk to me? Okay so he does...

Will I ever get her back.what can I do because I'm hurting so bad [ 10 Answers ]

I had a girl who at first I wasent sure about going into the relationship because I was in another relationship.I left the previous relationship with my thoughts focused on this new girl.This new girl really liked me so much and I know that she was going to say yes when I was going to ask her...

Don't know who I am anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so boggled in my head. Lately everyday I want to cry or just be by myself. I think about death all the time. I am completely stressed about bills and how to pay them. About school. I feel like Im the dumbest person I class. I don't even know how Im...

View more questions Search