Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 21, 2007, 08:29 AM
    It's past time. You two have not known each other long enough to be living together any way, other wise you would have known her well enough to know how she is. Move in.
    XxSideshowPunkxX Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2007, 10:20 AM
    Did you mean "move on?" Are you saying I should end this? Or should I hang on and wait until she feels she's ready? I love her VERY much, and honestly don't want to do anything like this to her. I don't even know why it's so important to me. I need someone to tell me exactly what I should do here, because obviously the decisions I make aren't the best.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 21, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Scrap the whole living together thing and get to know each other. Date. Find out about your likes and dislikes. If you even share enough values to be compatible.
    This is what the dating process is about

Nov 1, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Well, today's November 1st, so obviously she didn't mean what she said. For some reason, I actually don't care so much anymore. Maybe it's because I've given up on the idea? Who knows. Either way, I guess I have no other choice than to sit around and hope for the best. See what transpires. I've also decided that I DO love her, with all my heart. When she's ready to do something, she'll do it. Until then, all I can do is focus on the good times we have together and enjoy them as much as I can.

Nov 23, 2007, 12:38 PM
    As of today, I'm officially closing this post. A BIG thanks to everyone who gave me their advice, it helped immensely. I just don't see the point in going on and on about this anymore... it's not going to change anything. Maybe one day I'll get what will truly make me happy, but not anytime soon. Thanks again everyone!
    BondD_Boy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 02:49 PM
    Im in the same situation but with everything not just living together. She won't put me or our relationship first, she is always putting herself first, or her family or her college. Im not going to make her give any of that up, but I just want a little in return because I've given everything to her, I'm devoting my life to her and I feel like this is just a big school kid relationship to her. I've spoken to her about changing and thinking about our relationship at least 4 or 5 times now and still no change. It was our 1 year anniversary last weekend.. 1 F***ING YEAR AND STILL IM AT THE BOTTOM! She just won't do it I swear to God she just won't change. The only thing she says after and during these conversations is "yeah i know" and "im sorry i love you" and "yeah i promise i'll change" then after 1 week maybe 2 its back to basics, I treat her like I should ina serious relationship, and she treats me like you would to one of your mates. I haven't seen her since our 1 year that's a week already. I hardly get to see her during the week because of her college, she doesn't even make the effort to see me afterwards. Or whenever I say lets meet up she always says "well i dunno what im doing yet". What she should be doing is seeing me. I don't understand it. Also we have tlaks about her moving in with me then saving for our own place just so we can be together. Then she doesn't say anything about it for ages and all of a sudden says "i think its best until afetr my college" which I don't see how because my friend is living with his girlfriend and she goes college so that's just horse ****. I seriously swear this all comes down to her being to afraid to standing up to her mum and the rest of her family. They're so controlling its got to the point where they're practically controlling our relationship, which is suppose to be a serious one. Ive waited for a year now and still she hasn't changed. I love her with every inch of my heart and I can't finish with her because I want my future to be with her. But I can't wait for the rest of my life :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex girlfriend bumped into my parents today [ 13 Answers ]

My parents told me that they bumped into my ex girlfriend and her mom at the store today. My mom said they were trying to hide in the aisle, but they eventually caught up with each other at the checkout. My ex said hi and I guess she asked if I hated her because I haven't called her since the break...

Where Do I Stand If I Decide To Stand Up To Them? [ 26 Answers ]

I am posting this on behalf of my sister. She Wrote - Where do I stand if I decide to stand up to them and say enough is enough? This is the short version, I will go into more detail as we go along. I hope you can help me. I am in need of some serious advice. Got 2 grandchildren...

What does this stand for? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering this was on my boyfriends record or whatever they call it 1 count/merged count of : 2C:17-3*4 Criminal Mischief /4 What's the numbers for?

My girlfriend an her ridiculous parents that she follows [ 4 Answers ]

I met this girl and starting going to her pentacostal church an everything was great but she wanted to know that I was a changed guy for God an we got together March 11 06 but this girl was 17 at the time and her parents decided to separate us twice for no real reason but they thought we were too...

Where do I stand? [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this site but my head is going crazy with thought an I need help pleasssse I met this guy about 2 weeks ago we have been on 3 dates which were all really good we have spoke everyday by phone or text but I felt like maybe I was always in touch with him first then read this article about...

View more questions Search