Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trying4babykirk Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Sep 21, 2007, 11:56 PM
    Could I be pregnant.maybe?
    I had my last period on august 30th. i have a very normal cycle but i got my "period" or at least i think it is on the 17th of september....could there be any reason for this random period or am i just wishing a little to much!! :o
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 22, 2007, 12:09 AM
    Well, you could be pregnant. Why don't you take a test.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Sep 22, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4babykirk
    I had my last period on august 30th. i have a very normal cycle but i got my "period" or at least i think it is on the 17th of september....could there be any reason for this random period or am i just wishing a little to much!! :o
    What do you mean... you think it's your period? When would the conception have been?
    tc12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 03:14 PM
    I had a period on the 5th of February 2012 and haven't has another 1 since today's date id the 11th of June. I have the implant in and was wondering could I be pregnant I have never had a scare on the implant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I am back again... I have been feeling like AF is going to start but it is too early. I shouldn't start until like around the 12th or the 17th I am irregular. So yesterday I was having mild cramps and my nipples started to get tender. I have been having lower back aching and lower stomach...

Can I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am late on my menstrual and I'm having brown discharges can this mean tat I am pregnant

I wonder if I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I started my period on march 3 but I didn't get it on February. The first day it was a light pink and the second it was light red with blood clots. I been felling dizzy, nauseas , tired and been crying for no reason. I been having headaches at night. And I don't even feel hungry like before I been...

Could I be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I had relations with my boyfriend on feb 27th my last period was feb 5th to feb 9th could their be a chance I can bew pregnant it now march 4th I would love to have more children

View more questions Search