Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1237 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 09:07 PM
    My dad and moms health
    My dad started complaining of fever with sometimes with chills from july'2007.though when he went to the doctor, all the reports came normal.later now till September he had fever and when he got admitted in the hospital for hernea operation ,all was fine when again he got serious fever with chills.doctors reported it to be haemmorhagic viral fever but the igG and igM titre for dengue was negative.what is the meaning of that
    1237 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1237
    my dad started complaining of fever with sometimes with chills from july'2007.though when he went to the doctor, all the reports came normal.later now till september he had fever and when he got admitted in the hospital for hernea operation ,all was fine when again he got serious fever with chills.doctors reported it to be haemmorhagic viral fever but the igG and igM titre for dengue was negative.what is the meaning of that
    What is haemmorhagic viral fever
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Viral haemorrhagic fever

Please read this link until someone knowledgeable in these matters comes online to help you in detail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seragote moms [ 2 Answers ]

I was looking for a surrogate mom and wanting to know ho much money it cost

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

My stepdaughter dad, isn't really her dad, and I want to adopt her [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I are trying to get some insight on how to go about telling her exhusband that I want to adopt her /his daughter, 8yrs old with him knowing that he wasn't really the father in the first place. He agreed to raise her knowing that he wasn't her real dad, ( bio is completely out of the...

Mean Moms [ 6 Answers ]

I thought you all might get a kick out of this email I got... lol... It brought a tear to my eye. Mean Moms Someday when my children are old enough to Understand the logic that motivates a parent, I will Tell them, as my Mean Mom told me: I loved you Enough. . To ask...

View more questions Search