Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stuntmangt Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Brain Surgeon
    What are brain surgeon's annual incomes?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 08:01 PM
    $255,000.00 is an average yearly salary. Salary is going to depend on where you practice. See the following site - lists MD salaries - Physician / Doctors Salaries & Incomes USA - World: NEUROSURGEON SALARIES
    Will00 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Sep 22, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Actually the annual, median income of a brain surgeon is $255,438. But you need to take into consideration that after two decades of study, you will need to keep on studying, be able to stand almost perfectly still for hours and making minute surgical moves, and you would have to pay a ridiculous amount of money for malpractice insurance. Premiums have risen so much in recent years, that some Brain Surgeons have gone and protested against it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brain Surgeon [ 1 Answers ]

How would I become a brain surgeon? How long would it take?

I want to be a surgeon [ 5 Answers ]

Will I have to take chemistry in college if I want to be a surgeon?

Do I have a brain tumour! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl and for the last 5 years I have been worrying about my head. What it is is that when I tense,shake and turn my head its like I can feel something inside my head moving back and forth. Im really worried about it and can't bare to go and see a doctor. Any advice on what you...

Being a surgeon [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Could someone please tell me if I need high school physics to become a surgeon? Thanks

Orthopdic Surgeon [ 2 Answers ]

How is math used in orthopedic surgery ?

View more questions Search