Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snoop dog Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Women's health
    I have endomerious and my doctor has put me on a hormone injection called zoladex.I had the injection last month and was told my period would stop.but yesterday I started to bleed is this normal or should I be worried
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 07:25 PM
    How long did your doctor say the injection would last? If he told you that you would not have your period for 6 months, for example, then please call your doctor and tell him what is going on. For something like this, it is always better to err on the side of caution. Costs nothing to call and ask.

While I am not familiar with Zoladex, I am very aware of Endometriosis. Was diagnosed with that when I was 26. Had symptoms of that when I was only 23 and no one would listen to me. I truly wish you the best of health and treatment for this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women's health [ 1 Answers ]

I have been off the depro for six months I finally started to bleed but for only one day and it was very dark brown. I also took hpt and it was negative five times. Could I be pregnant

I have been off the depro shot for 6months and finally last week I thought I was going to have my period. I had a brownish discharge and no period has come is that normal or could I be pregnant

Women's health [ 7 Answers ]

So this is my period? I have put a night time pad on just in case so will I blead again eithe tonight or tomorrow? And there's a proble... I am going on holiday June 19th 2007, and I workrd out I will be on my periods the but my mum says I can get the pill and keep takingit and I should miss that...

I have just come off the deprovera shot. It has been 4 months since I had my period, I have heard that it takes a while to come off it. However I have been experiencing bad headaches for about a week & a half, bloating, sore breasts just like my period but still no bleeding. Is this normal?

View more questions Search