Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manojmestry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Norton ghost recovery disk
    Hi I have taken backup of my computer through ghos 9 ( v2i file )
    While recovering my computer it ask me to boot PC in recovery environments by symentic recovery disk , through symantic help I found ghost 9 install cd is suppose to be rcovery cd , but it doesn't boot from ghost 9 cd in recory enviorement

Any help

Check out some similar questions!

Norton Ghost Recovery Disk [ 1 Answers ]

My toshiba laptop comes with a recovery cd. I put it in and power up the laptop and the disk refreshes the hard drive with an image that puts the laptop back to a state as if I had just bought it. As the recovery process takes place I can see the Norton Ghost logo. I have bought Norton Ghost...

Norton ghost 12 [ 3 Answers ]

How do I create norton ghost 12 recovery disk

Data recovery from formatted hard disk [ 6 Answers ]

How can I recover data from a formatted harddisk . I had inserted recover cd and the system hung without going any further. Im afraid the c drive must have been formatted. Please advice EDMUND

Windows 98 no recovery Disk [ 3 Answers ]

I was given a Compaq Presario 7470 that is messed up, it needs everything you could think of. When first turning it on it would reboot over and over. Finally I got passed that but now I am getting a invalid messege "Invalid Vxd dynamic link call from NTMAphlp(02)+00000002 to device "004F" My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.