Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZaphodB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2005, 03:58 PM
    What's ths SOONEST Implant. Bleeding can occur?
    I would appreciate any opinions or experiences relating to my issue. I am wondering if it is even POSSIBLE to have implantation bleeding as soon as 2 weeks after the START of my LMP. I started LMP on Sept. 16th, (I have only a 4-5 day menstruation) and had unprotected sex on the night of the 25th. Today I am experiencing a pink discharge... wouldn't think much of it except that is exactly what my implantation bleeding was like 3 years ago (the only time I have been pregnant)

It seems from what I've been reading that I wouldn't even have been ovulating on the 25th, let alone have implantation bleeding only 5 days later.

Any input? Thanks in advance!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 29, 2005, 04:07 PM
    The following sites are pretty good and they will also calculate your due date and take you through all the stages of your pregnancy. They also explain implant bleeding, and other complications. And also important nutrition.
    Good Luck and hope this helps and reassures you.

Don't forget to regularly see your doctor.

http://www.pregnancy-info.net/pregnancystages.html

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/get...ysymptoms.html

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/dur.../pregcalc.html

Again, Good luck to you.
    ZaphodB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2005, 08:54 AM
    Thanks Cheri.
    From the calculator it looks like the average conception date is a few days later that I would have, plus implantation is some days after conception, so that would have been early too.

The spotting must have been a fluke. I would be curious to know if anyone has ever conceived & had implant bleeding within 2 weeks of the start of their LMP.

Thanks!
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 30, 2005, 09:03 AM
    I do not think implantation even occurred. You had unprotected sex on the 10th day of your menstrual cycle so you are probably not ovulating at that time. Implantation bleeding usually occur 1-2 months age of gestation so I do not think yours is one.
    goliath5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 07:46 PM
    I had unprotected sex 36 -48hrs ago. It is probably about the time I would be ovulating. Today I have some light bleeding. My period is is supposed to start next week. Is it possible this is implantation bleeding, or is this way too soon? Help please!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 18, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Please see the attached link, it explains allot of the questions you may have;

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ing-26487.html
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by goliath5
    I had unprotected sex 36 -48hrs ago. it is probably about the time i would be ovulating. today i have some light bleeding. my period is is supposed to start next week. is it possible this is implantation bleeding, or is this way too soon? help please!!!

Implantation usually happens several days after fertilization... roughly 6 - 12 days. Some woman may notice some bleeding with implantation, but many do not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding... [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a weird question, but I'm kind of worried. Since last night, when I poop, I bleed. I'm bleeding from my rectum, and today it was so bad that there were drops of blood in the toilet. I don't bleed during the day, it only bleeds when I poop. I thought it was my period at first, but...

Rigor mortis always occur? [ 2 Answers ]

Does rigor mortis always occur? My friend just passed away last week and I noticed that his body was still as 'soft' as alive and by the time I touched him (wear new clothe), it was already 8 hrs after death. He died of heart disease. May I know why is it so? I read some articles somewhere...

Childhood experiences no longer occur. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 15. This TECHNICALLY makes me a teenager... which isn't far from being a child... which sounds stupid for me to say childhood in the first place. Anyway... When I was little, starting at the age of 5 (which is as far back as I can remember) I would sleepwalk. I'd sleepwalk and...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my dog was spayed today and now she is bleeding from the cut. Is that normal??

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

View more questions Search