Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pegpegpeg Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Why is my name not on the "Members List"
    I tried to ask this question in the "Forum" category, but could not. I have searched through the Members List, and I cannot find my name. This has got to be the dumbest question today.
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Sep 21, 2007, 11:34 AM
    I see it. At the top pick the letter "P", put the names in ascending order, and its on page 27.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 21, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Right here. About the 6th one down

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/member...esc&sort=posts
    Will00 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Sep 22, 2007, 08:11 PM
    It was most likely the immediate search and timing. I tried to find someone's account one time, but was unable to locate it, I believe it was because he had just started.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity Season 2 "The List" song [ 2 Answers ]

I've seen this asked before, but I don't see an answer anywhere: Does anyone know the song from when Felicity and Ben are on the roof? WE and (I think) DVD version. Lyrics are: "When we wake up in the night, and we looked up at the sky, and the mountains looked so high, and the oceans far and...

Giuliani "We are all members of the 9/11 generation." [ 19 Answers ]

For anyone wishing to know how foreign policy (at least involving the war against jihadistan) would be conducted in a Rudy Presidency ;Foreign Affairs - Toward a Realistic Peace - Rudolph Giuliani is a must read. He adopts and defends much of the Bush Doctrine regarding the war against the...

How can I set up a "mobile" mailing list? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm posting here (which is perhaps the wrong place) simply because I can't think of where the heck else to post this. ;) (I rarely wander out of my Plumbing forum.) I have a "mailing list" of approximately 40 phone numbers on my cell that I send out a daily quote to every day via text...

View more questions Search