Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whuffle Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2005, 12:30 PM
    Help! Rolling objects.calculate the direction?
    How do I go about calculating the direction any given object will roll-in?

With a cone-shape for example, I imagine it involves the circle described by the small end, and the fat end, around a common center.?

But once I get THAT sorted out, how about other shapes, such as a barrel, or a sphere?

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate Taxes deducted from my weekly salary? [ 8 Answers ]

I am an employee, married and have 2 sons 15&10 years old…my whole hour salary is $9, I live in New York I want to know exactly how I can calculate the taxes deducted from my salary including the new one….. with example please Regards….

Free Falling Objects [ 1 Answers ]

The question states: Someone throws a ball straight down to to the floor. If the ball bounces straight up and returns to the floor 2.5s after first striking it, what was the ball's greatest height above the floor? I have no idea how to go about answering this question. If anyone can help, that...

Rolling the hips [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you! I waz just wondering if you could tell me how to "roll ur hips" when your trying to do a toetouch! Please help me and expkain it god! I love you 4-ever if you do! Lol!

Rolling Pin ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question that my friends and I have been wondering about. Is there a proper name for the rolling pin. Please let me.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.