Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Sep 21, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Dead Boys
    A friend told me this yesterday saying it was a riddle. I couldn't figure it out and searched for an answer today, but I couldn't come up with anything either. Is it an actual riddle with an answer or just a quirky poem?
    "Early one morning late one night two dead boys came out to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other they turned around and shot each other.
    A dead police man heard the noise he came and shot the two dead boys.
    If you don’t believe this story is true ask the blind man, he saw it too."
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 11:03 AM
    it seems very random, but there's no question so I wouldn't think it a riddle
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Sep 21, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Yeah, I agree with you albear. My friend is convinced it's a riddle though, but she doesn't know the answer either!
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 21, 2007, 01:11 PM
    I did a Google search for "two dead boys" "blind man" - Google Search and it just came up with a bunch of variations of it as poems. I don't think it's a riddle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

The boys I want [ 4 Answers ]

I was with this boy for nearly a yr, I love him to death, why doesn't he want me

Boys are retarded [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: hey I started dating my friends because and he broke up wif me and I don't know what to do cause I love him

Boys [ 8 Answers ]

Thought I pass this on from my daughter............... You find out interesting things when you have sons, like: 1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep. 2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades,...

Boys confuse me [ 7 Answers ]

Well I know this guy and he's really nice and all its just someitmes I don't know if he even likes me. We have seen each other for 3 nights in a row and the third night I had sex with him. After sex I asked him what we were and he said we are "talkin". What the heck??

View more questions Search