Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kelly71010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Sexual Dreams.
    :confused: I am having dreams about people that I had slept with in the past. I have also had feelings for them in the past. The last time I had sex with this person was almost 4 years ago. Why am I still having these dreams about this person. I am currently with someone that I love dearly for the past 3 years. PLease help!!
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 21, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Hello.

Relax, it means this other person has done things sexually that you enjoyed and not getting now. That doesn't mean your new Lover isn't as good or better it's just that your wanting more. Teach your new Lover what your past Lovers did that excited you the most.

Don't tell him / her that your last Lover did this or that just let your Lover know you want to try some new things and show him / her what to do to make you happy.

Dennis777
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly71010
    :confused: I am having dreams about people that I had slept with in the past. I have also had feelings for them in the past. The last time I had sex with this person was almost 4 years ago. Why am I still having these dreams about this person. I am currently with someone that I love dearly for the past 3 years. PLease help!!!
    Normal, I'm sure any of us that have had prior relationships think about them from time to time. And trust me all of mine ended for good reason. I would not give up my wife to go back with any of them even if the opportunity did make itself available, which it won't.

Dreams are just dreams... we don't really have any conscience control over them.
    cutybumbum Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Maybe she/he is thinking of you. I believe the dream land , is a real world in astral planet,just above of physical world , and the people we see and the thinks happening in dream are real thinks happening on astral world. Your astral bodies are in contact with each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search