Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ACAYEJ Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 07:46 AM
    What could be going on with my body?
    Hi I'm 29 and I have a ? I'm not sure what's going on with my body...

I have very tender and swollen breasts, my nipples have white dots on them and if squeezed a whitish liquid comes out , slight headaches, moody I get mad and sad at a drop of a hat, I can't sleep on my stomach , it hurts even if my boyfriend just lays his arm across it, I crave salsa, and hot stuff ( I hate hot stuff, normally), I get nauseated if I get hot, even warm baths and showers, make me ill, I get really sick at my stomach around noon every day, it lets up around 2ish, unless I get hot then , I'm sick again... my last period was August 26-the 31, so I'm not late yet, I have 2 children, but its been a while they are 7 and 9, so I'm not sure but could I be pregnant?? I don't want to take a test, at least until after I'm supposed to start, I'm not stressing about it id be happy either way... oh yea and smells god I forgot the were so many and so strong... I think that's about it so thank you in advance for you help and thoughts...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 21, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Yes, you could be pregnant, especially if you haven't been using birth control.

If you have been real careful not to get pregnant, you'd better make a dr appointment. Your hormones are having a wild fling!
    nikki_22 Posts: 63, Reputation: 10

Sep 21, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Sounds like hormones to me. I would go to the doctor. Have you been having regular female exams? If not, this would be a good time. It could just be PMS. I had similar symptoms once, and thought I was pregnant, but I was just really stressed (a friend had passed away) and it made the PMS worse. You could be pregnant. You are probably just fine, but I would go to the doc just for peace of mind. Hope this helps!

Sep 21, 2007, 01:54 PM
    My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex, we weren't really concerened about getting pregnant, we felt as if it happens its meant to be, we have only used" the pull out method" and nothing else, then all these symptoms show up, now what do you think.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 21, 2007, 03:03 PM
    "The pull-out method" is as phony as a four-dollar bill when it comes to birth control. I can't imagine how that urban legend ever got started!

I'll vote for pregnancy. Maybe take one of those home pregnancy tests, or, like nikki said, use this opportunity to see a dr to make sure your insides are in good shape, especially if your body is now home to a little life.

May I be a cyber auntie?

Sep 21, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Id like you to be a cyber autie... that could be fun
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 21, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Ok, ACAYEJ, find out if I'm a cyber auntie and then let me know one way or the other!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a better body. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16, and I'm not really happy with my body. I'm about 5'5 I have long skinny legs, my butt isn't round and tight, I don't have a flat stomach seems like every time I eat all the fat goes straight to my stomach but not my legs or anything, I have really big boobs so I hate how my body looks!...

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

View more questions Search