Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sk8ergurrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 06:02 AM
    I have ghost in my house
    This may not have nothing to do with history but the other day I was laying in my living room, and I had my blanket over my head and then some how is was getting pulled down over my ear and then stopped. But after that I keeped hearing footsteps and me and my dog looked up nothing, so I laid on my side and closed my eyes then, I heard this loud voice in my head and it was a mans voice yellin and echoin then my body started to shake and I tried to call for some help but I could not talk at all I was so scared, so I got up and ran to my moms room I didn't know what to think are say but if any of you have any advice to me please anything will help I don't know what to do I am really truly scared

Thank you for your time
    By:kaylyn robertson
    ChrisMaher Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 06:30 AM
    Have you looked up the history of your house?
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 22, 2007, 12:38 AM
    Hi... is it the first incident that it happens with you?? If there are any other incidents or weird things please post it... you have mentioned that you heard a sound what was it saying can you remember?? Have you used Ouija board or any of your brothers or sisters?? Check it out... also if other incidents is happening and this was not the first only then check the house history... the best thing do a daily prayers asking GOD for protection...

Ms. Redrose
    turtlegirl17 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Mar 2, 2010, 08:13 AM

DO NOT use a ouiji board!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think there might be a ghost in my house [ 19 Answers ]

We moved into an old house in January and I felt like there was a weird presence in my room. Then last night I was feeding my baby at 4 in the morning and I heard the attic door open, and then footsteps go up the stairs. For like 15 minutes there were randome thuds. Everyone else in my house was...

I have a ghost in my house [ 20 Answers ]

I have a ghost in my house. What shall I do about it:eek: I get really scared as well. Please help me. Thank you

Is there a ghost in my house [ 6 Answers ]

I have lived in my simi valley ca house for 17 years. It was built in 1963. I feel there are 3 indites in my room. 2 adults and 1 child. I can here there foot steeps. They have came into my bed. I have felt their hands on me. I can feel the pressure of them on my bed and at times I feel them on my...

How to know if you have a ghost in your house? [ 70 Answers ]

I really want to know if there's any signs of a ghost in your house, because I keep going to sleep with my closet shut and when I wake up its open, someone help me!

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

View more questions Search