Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wanda Rich Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Black heads
    I call them black heads, but I really don't know what they are called. I have continuos bumps on my lips. NO I Don't HAVE HERPES. Its like, I'll get a pimple in my lip. The pimple will go away, but then I'm left with a bump where the pimple was. It looks nasty. I have at least 6 on my top lip. Only 2 are really noticilbe. How do I get rid of these without forcing them off (making myself almost cry)? It really hurts trying to remove them.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 05:57 AM
    If severe you may need to see a dermatologist. Also washing around your mouth thoroughly with soap each time you eat may be helpful. To remove any oils from your food, that may have gotten around your mouth while eating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black heads [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has several VERY big blackheads (or what looks like blackheads) on his back that just will NOT go away. When mashed very little if anything comes out. They have been there literally for years. How can we get these things to go away? Thank you.

Two shower heads [ 1 Answers ]

New construction. I have a shower faucet (Danze, oil rubbed bronze) and an additional shower head (same brand and finish) that I want to add and have mounted from the ceiling of our shower enclosure.I want to switch from one head to the other. Need to rig some kind of valve or diverter for tidy...

Shower Heads [ 3 Answers ]

How Do I Remove The Flow Control System Off A Shower Head So The Pressure Comes Out Greater It's a Dual Shower Head If That Helps

Black heads [ 3 Answers ]

I have lots of black heads or little hair like growths on my whole back & butt. Don't know what causes them. It looks so bad. Is there any thing i can do about it? I am so embarrassed about it. Edven my husband has a clean back & butt being a man.

View more questions Search