Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jameela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Lump on the armpit
    I have a small lump on my underarm I feel that may be an ingrown hair, its been there for about 3 days ats slightly painfull and red but that's all I'm not sure what it is.
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Sep 21, 2007, 05:35 AM
    Its most likely ingrowning hair, what method of hair removal do u use, wax, shave?? It could be due to that. If the pain gets worse I would go and see the Doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Armpit,what's it for [ 6 Answers ]

What is the armpit for any ways? All it is really useful for is sweat and hair. What does it do? All other body parts have a thing they do like, hands for grabing, feet for walking, nose for breathing, legs for standing. So I reallly want to know what the Armpit is for... if anyone knows then ...

As a boy should I shave my armpit hairs off or not ? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I am a 13 year old boy and I just got my armpit hairs , and as I see them grow I see that from the little line of hairs I used to have more hairs grow and more and more and they have become longer hairs as well, this are my first armpit hairs . And I wonder if should I get rid of them or not ? I...

Why does my right armpit hurt and has marks on it? [ 1 Answers ]

I have are extremely sore armpit and is stinging really bad I can't even lift my arm, mum says it's just my glans but it feels much worse and I can't handle it please help me and tell me what's wrong with my armpit? :confused: :(

Lump under left armpit [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I have found a lump under my left armpit the size of a pea. It is hard and does move around when you feel it. I also have a dull ache across my back across my shoulder blades. I also have a dull ache going from the armpit to my left breast almost like a growing pain that I remember...

View more questions Search