Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamlathif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 04:49 AM
    Automatic Folder Creation
    Problem is a folder is created with the same name within that folder.Unable to delete the folder.Scanned with Trend Micro.Not detected any virus.I think it is a virus Activity.How to rectify this problem.
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 21, 2007, 05:23 AM
    Sounds like a virus to me. You could try running the Housecall online scan.
    TrendSecure : Total Security Protection
    It's a really good antivirus/antispyware scan.
    Will00 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2007, 11:51 PM
    You may also look here, where I explained what to use to scan your computer, as suggested by me. The McAfee Site Advisor is a add on to your internet browser.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Does that folder appear as "folder.exe"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creation of 0V neutral [ 4 Answers ]

When an emf is generated in the alternator both poles are simultaneously 0V or at polar opposites in varying degrees of voltage. However in the supply circuit the live is +tve or -tve in varying degrees of voltage & the neutral remains at 0V. So the question is, what happens after the...

Psuedo-human creation [ 35 Answers ]

I just heard on the news that within 3-10 years, artificial life will be possible. My first thought, is that I've heard more people than not say how we're overpopulated as is. I speculate that to a degree, proof of that is that abortion is still going on. My second thought: will this person...

Install folder is missing from my Windows (XP) folder [ 3 Answers ]

How odd. Tried to install a program and got "1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime". I found the fix options at microsoft.com but one of them refers to C:\Windows\Installer - and I realize I don't have it! How the heck it disappeared I have no clue :confused: Hope hope...

Creation science [ 13 Answers ]

I know this one's old, but I hadn't seen it in awhile... “God”, a Scientist exclaims, “we don't need you anymore. We've finally figured out how to create life out of nothing: We can now do what you did in the beginning." God’s eyebrows raise: "Oh, is that so? Tell me... " "Well, " says...

New user creation [ 3 Answers ]

How tocreate new user in xp os

View more questions Search