Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mogoverthemoon Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Sep 21, 2007, 01:38 AM
    I've giving up on woman all together!
    So anyway I asked a question on here some time ago about what woman want because I've never BEEN with one before. I got the answer really that I need more confidence which was true, I'm more out going, run my own job, I jog now to get 'in shape' even though I isn't 'fat', and do talk a lot and get out more but still NOTHING. My mate (whos no more attractive) and I were at this pub two weeks ago and in no time at all without even talking to her she just came over and gave him her number! He did'nt do anything!! What'av I gota do REALLY. So I'm giving it till the end of nxt month, if by the end of October I'm still a virgin then I'm either never going to speak to woman again or turn gay. So other than confidence please tell me what to SAY to woman. What chat up lines have you ladys been told that WORK. Please please help!!
    Thank you
    icebaby88 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 02:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mogoverthemoon
    So i'm giving it till the end of nxt month, if by the end of october i'm still a virgin then i'm either never gona speak to woman again or turn gay.
    You CANNOT think like this. I have never had a boyfriend, but I can't say I've never had lads interested. I do not know how you approach women, what your chat up lines are, but what will turn a woman off is you forcing on sex from the start! Maybe I am abnormal, I do not know, but I have just been in a situation where I got involved with someone who was sex obbessed, and it didn't work for me. I have basically been left traumatised by it all, and for the time being I am staying well clear of men, as I do not wish to experience hurt in that way ever again. It has really effected me.

You just need to go out there, you NEED to be patient, if you go out hunting for a girl, you ARE NOT going to find one, these situations take time.

My only advice, is go out have fun and do not search, if you don't search you may find they come to you. If not try and chat to girls but don't scare them, by forcing things on them, a lot of women like to take things slow, get to know a lad!

Hope this helps

Sep 21, 2007, 04:07 AM
    I don't meet a girl and say 'u wona have sex love?' lol, and I'm not sex mad by the way, its just more frustrated and feeling left behind by my age group (everyone I know has 'done it btw'), I think I'm just getting a little sick of bothering. Talking to girls isn't natural to me and their quite intimerdating actually, by the way I isn't got any 'pick up lines' lol
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Women can sense desperation... trust me... when I was single and looking women never came running. Now I'm married and not looking at all and I have women come on to me time to time. That's not counting the ones that aren't so overt about it.

Trust me confidence is just part of it. If women see you as needy they will stay away. The moment you stop worrying about finding a woman or looking at women in a "oh I wish she would talk to me i'm feeling so lonely" look you will see things change.
    Npgreeneyes Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 12:59 PM
    First of all how old are you? Second of all I'm 25 and I'll tell you that most girls get excited when they see a good looking guy that walks bye a leaves a traces of cologne. Personally I love Estee Lauders Pleasures for guys. Second be natural most girls get annoyed by those lame pick up lines. If you can make her laugh and have a causal conversation with her then your off to a great start don't push her away by trying to pressure her and make sure that your first impression is one to be remembered. Other than that be patient things don't happen overnight.

Sep 22, 2007, 01:10 AM
    ^ I've just turned 20.

thanks for the advise, I think I do rush things a little, I'm not the most patience person in the world by the way.

it's just so intimerdating going up to a woman and start talking though, all my mates do it, so may be due to no confidence, thank you
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2007, 01:35 AM
    You have plenty of life ahead of you. What is your rush? Meeting women at a pub is not necessarily a good thing. Patience is definitely key, if you do not have that then honestly you will be trying to push to go far but will not get anywhere.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 22, 2007, 02:21 AM
    Hi... I think you are exaggerating a little bit... so what if you are 20 and still virgin!! Do not rush things... btw is it your picture?? If yes I think you are handsome and attractive... it's maybe the way you approach them or maybe you are not in the right place or with the right person for you...

Cheer up & take it easy on yourself... Mr. Handsome..

Ms. Redrose

Sep 22, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMsredrose
    Hi.... I think you are exaggerating a little bit...so what if you are 20 and still virgin!!! Do not rush things ....btw is it your picture??? If yes I think you are handsome and attractive...it's maybe the way you approach them or maybe you are not in the right place or with the right person for you ...

Cheer up & take it easy on yourself... Mr. Handsome..

Ms. Redrose

That is my picture, and thank you very much for the complement :D, I think part of it has to do with how nervous I get as well, its not that I wona rush things, more like I wona experience what all of my friends have an not feel as left out, it's a running joke by the way, but thank you for the advice, I'm going to try to take things a lot easyer thanks
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 22, 2007, 02:42 AM
    Well you are most welcome... I post what I think... you really look handsome and attractive... am not flirting ;) but it's the truth... things will happen at the proper time and the most important thing is to happen with the right person... Take care Mr. Handsome

Ms. Redrose

That is my picture, and thank you very much for the complement :D, i think part of it has to do with how nervous i get as well, its not that i wona rush things, more like i wona experience what all of my friends have an not feel as left out, its a running joke btw, but thank you for the advice, i'm gona try to take things alot easyer thanks
    ky37m Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Sep 24, 2007, 01:06 AM
    Hey bro, next time you go to a bar, try going with the attitude that you don't really care if you meet someone or not... focus on having fun. If you see a girl that you want to talk to, go and talk to her. What do you have to lose. I promise you that the world will not end because of that particular conversation.
    You do not have to be clever or witty, just be yourself. Girls like honest. Of course, I'm gay, so its not like I'm a real expert, but meeting girls has to be easier than meeting dudes.
    Just walk up and say something like, " hey, would you like to dance", or " i have to admit, im not very good at this sort of thing, but i couldnt let this night end without knowing your name"... sounds corny, but honest really is the best policy... have fun and quit stressing. It will happen when you least expect it... and when it does, you will kick yourself for not trying it sooner. Good luck. By the way, if you do give up on girls, try one of those lines on me... haha just kidding... you'll be fine.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Sep 24, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ky37m
    hey bro, next time you go to a bar, try going with the attitude that you dont really care if you meet someone or not... focus on having fun. if you see a girl that you want to talk to, go and talk to her. what do you have to lose. i promise you that the world will not end because of that particular conversation.
    you do not have to be clever or witty, just be yourself. girls like honest. of course, im gay, so its not like im a real expert, but meeting girls has to be easier than meeting dudes.
    just walk up and say something like, " hey, would you like to dance", or " i have to admit, im not very good at this sort of thing, but i couldnt let this night end without knowing your name"... sounds corny, but honest really is the best policy... have fun and quit stressing. it will happen when you least expect it... and when it does, you will kick yourself for not trying it sooner. good luck. btw, if you do give up on girls, try one of those lines on me... haha just kidding.... you'll be fine.

I agree with him... don't you think if you go "gay" that you will have to "look" for a date too? Hold your head up... don't look like you're a lost puppy and girls will start to approach YOU :) I also agree with Npgreeneyes... we love a man that smells good
    Good luck
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Sep 28, 2007, 08:03 PM
    If you just want sex with a hot girl, I can't (refuse to) help you. People that use punchlines and techniques and stuff are just putting on a fake personality to attract their next victim into a one-night stand. If you want to actually meet a girl that you want to be your girlfriend, being yourself is the best way. They say it on TV shows all the time, yet it's so hard to remember. If you meet a girl while being yourself and she likes you, then you have it made because she likes you.

I'm going on 20 too. It's hard to be a virgin in a society where your peers judge you on how much action you get. It's no reason to give up women or go gay though.

Sep 29, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gallivant_fellow
    If you just want sex with a hot girl, I can't (refuse to) help you. People that use punchlines and techniques and stuff are just putting on a fake personality to attract their next victim into a one-night stand. If you want to actually meet a girl that you want to be your girlfriend, being yourself is the best way. They say it on TV shows all the time, yet it's so hard to remember. If you meet a girl while being yourself and she likes you, then you have it made because she likes you.

I'm going on 20 too. It's hard to be a virgin in a society where your peers judge you on how much action you get. It's no reason to give up women or go gay though.

I understand what you are saying but I have been myself all the time so far and it don't work FACT. I've met a range of girls with different personalitys and interests as me but still I don't have a chance, so any punchlines or techniques would be more than welcome.

What is the best things to say to girls by the way, like flirty things?

Thanks for the post, you sound like a lot of my friends telling me to be myself, then they go off and somehow pull:eek: :( :( :(
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Sep 30, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Umm... that's not how gay works.

If you really want to have sex, and you're not looking for a relationship, who cares if you act like yourself? I know it's shameless, but go to any bar and you'll see that both men and women are out on the prowl. Then, on Monday morning, they're back at their offices leading perfectly respectable lives.

As for what to say to women, I have no idea. Straight people have a different protocol for hook-ups. I don't understand it, you're both their for the same reason yet both act like you're looking for love.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Sep 30, 2007, 12:05 PM
    First off if you think you can turn gay then you are gay and woman don't usually seek out gay men for physical intimacy. From your picture you look like a handsome guy so I would guess it is the way you carry yourself. This sounds silly but go out with your buddies one night and bring a video camera. Video tape how they interact with woman and have them video tape you as well. Don't tell them why you're doing it just make up some stupid reason they can relate to. When you get home study the video. Pay close attention to what they are doing that you aren’t doing. Are you slouching or looking like you have a 2x4 up your tail? Are you walking around looking like your best friend just died? Are you looking at the floor when you talk to a girl or in her eyes? Body language tells a lot about a person and you need to know what your body language is saying. One thing I will tell you is a sweet flirty smile and a confident look can be a aphrodisiac or at least peek a woman’s curiosity.
    LOSTnNC Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Oct 1, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Well Dude they are all telling you the truth I have a had 42 year old woman hit on me I'm not the best looking I don't think but I'm telling you its just best to keep on going and just live your life as soon as the right one comes along you will know that's for sure I'm still single with open eyes of course but I'm not actively trying to get a girl friend if She comes my way then so be it if not I'm in no hurry I wish you luck dude make sure patience is a virtue and good things do come to those who wait ;]
    GAMMA729 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2007, 08:02 PM
    So anyway i asked a question on here some time ago about what woman want because i've never BEEN with one before. I got the answer really that i need more confidence which was true, i'm more out going, run my own job, i jog now to get 'in shape' even though i aint 'fat', and do talk alot and get out more but still NOTHING. My mate (whos no more attractive) and i were at this pub two weeks ago and in no time at all without even talking to her she just came over and gave him her number!! he did'nt do anything!!!!!! What'av i gota do REALLY. So i'm giving it till the end of nxt month, if by the end of october i'm still a virgin then i'm either never gona speak to woman again or turn gay. So other than confidence please tell me what to SAY to woman. what chat up lines have you ladys been told that WORK. please please help!!!
    Thank you
    You have to follow what your heart and gutt instict tells you- By the way no one turns GAY

Oct 9, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stonewilder
    First off if you think you can turn gay then you are gay and woman don't usually seek out gay men for physical intimacy. From your picture you look like a handsome guy so I would guess it is the way you carry yourself. This sounds silly but go out with your buddies one night and bring a video camera. Video tape how they interact with woman and have them video tape you as well. Don't tell them why you're doing it just make up some stupid reason they can relate to. When you get home study the video. Pay close attention to what they are doing that you aren’t doing. Are you slouching or looking like you have a 2x4 up your tail? Are you walking around looking like your best friend just died? Are you looking at the floor when you talk to a girl or in her eyes? Body language tells a lot about a person and you need to know what your body language is saying. One thing I will tell you is a sweet flirty smile and a confident look can be a aphrodisiac or at least peek a woman’s curiosity.

I'm going out at the weekend and going to watch my m8's and other people, chears, I do think that'll help, thanks :D
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Something's that really turn me off about guys

When they act like lonely can't get anybody like pity me and go out with me cause I can't stand being alone any more
    When they act desperate like they want to go out with you but they act so desperate like they would be happy with Broom Hilda.
    When they act like they are not interested in you a person that really intrigues them and they really aren't interested to go out with you they just want to get to the sex part
    When they act phony like they are interested in you and your interests and they aren't
    When they act loud and obnoxious

Enjoy life. Sex isn't all it is cracked up to be at least when it is with the wrong one it tends to cause a whole new set of problems. You say you are nervous and shy... some girls actually do find that attractive and they are probably more the type for you than girls that are just out to get some. So don't settle for less.
    I am 52 and the best years of my life have been the years that I didn't bother with guys or what they had to offer.

Think that maybe when you do meet the right one your night will be more special the very first time around because it is the right one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Other Woman [ 24 Answers ]

I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like...

Never giving up [ 22 Answers ]

I will never give up. I know he loves me and he will be back. His memories are as good as mine are and that will bring him back. Just watch and see.

Only one woman [ 17 Answers ]

Please help me understand why my husband can't deal with the fact the he has had sex with only me. We have been together for 35 years. He says it is very very difficult. To deal with. We have not had the best marriage and still have problems. I just can't understand why he would have such issues...

What to do about the other woman? [ 21 Answers ]

I'm in a situation where I know the other woman's number, this is how I discovered something was going on, when my husband switched cell phones, and I had access to the numbers he was calling, there were over 100 calls to this number, both ways. Yes, I confronted him, and he insists that they are...

I'm giving up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I`ve been married for 15 yrs.My husband is a very loving and caring guy but we always seem to fight over very small issues then few months back I found out that he had a girl in his hotel room(he is in sales and marketing) and very often travels and when I asked him initially he denied but...

View more questions Search