Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tears in heaven Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 12:11 AM
    I hate myself,my life and everything
    I am 19 years old girl.
    I think I really hate myself.
    Recently my face is growing a lot of pimples just in sudden.previous time when I was in secondary school,I never had this much pimples.and then I feel that I am now really really very ugly.
    I don't have any confident to social with peoples or even step out to face peoples.then I lock myself at home.but I am unhappy.I am just wondering why am I suddenly get a lot of pimples?my tempered become very very bad.and I become don't like to meet peoples and even my good friends.because I dun have confident.
    I am taking antibiotic now.but it seems doesn't work well.my face still full with pimples.and everyone meet me asking me same questions!omg.can they just don't keep on asking like this?it's really really hurt!I also don't want my face become like this.how can I do?
    I am really desperate.I am really hate myself!and I am not choose to having a lot of pimples!
    Dakkota55 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2007, 12:29 AM
    Pimples will come and go... maybe you are getting them b-cuz you are stressed and the more you stress the more they will apear... theres not much that you can do about it expt. Wash your face often

Don't put yoursilf on a scail of how you should and shouldn't look it will only make you feel worst!!

Well I hope I helped
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 12:34 AM
    Hey! A lot of adolescents and young adults get pimples. Usually, they look much worse to ourselves than they do to other people. When I was just a little bit younger than you, I got called "pizza face" many times! I am sure that you can imagine how I felt!

I do remember that when I was in college, that there was a girl in whom I was very interested. She had a lot of pimples. But, you know what? The fact that she had such a sweet smile and personality was the first thing that I noticed about her. What she was inside was what real mattered. I bet that you have a sweet smile also! ;)

Are the people that are asking you questions about your face people to whom you are close as being friends? Because, if they are, then they are probably asking about it because they care about you.

Hopefully, additional people will be along to share with you and give you helpful advice to help you through this concern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Why Does everyone hate me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi,My name is Ricardo. I'm 16 and live with my 2 older brothers and my father in Ireland. My mum died when when I was 8. When she did my dad sent me away to boarding school. But my brothers got to stay. I came home start of this year. When I did my brother was married and so was my dad they...

I hate my life [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, sorry for my old question I wasn't being so clear on how I feel... I just feel that my life is nothing but a big screw up. I feel ugly stupid and worthless these days... And that my life has really gone upside down And I have no good future... I just feel that no one wants me no one...

I hate my life [ 9 Answers ]

I was just wondering why my life has to be like this. And all of my friends have a good life I know everyone how's good moments but now I'm living a bit misrable can anyone please help me or answer my questions it makes me feel better at least I feel ugly and stupid just like cuttie lol,, but one...

View more questions Search