Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dakkota55 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Lost sister
    Please take the time to help me!!

I know this mite sound a little crazy but my sister passé away a fue years ago... im am missing a big part of me with out having her around growing up I didn't really see her but you have to understand that I am going through a lot and I need someone to talk to... I talk to my mom but I need some advise that only a sister can give and wee I was wondering if there is any way that I could see her agen... or at least talk to her if you understand what I mean please help me because I really don't know what to do I just want her!!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Sorry for your loss.
    I think you need to realise that your sister has passed away and that there is no way to contact her.
    But you could try praying for her.

Or start a diary and write what you wish to say to her until you feel you have accepted her passing away.

If you wish to talk as in discuss your thoughts,hopes and fears,
    This would be a good place to start.
    Being anonymous you can ask a lot of things and I am sure there will be other members here who have gone through similar situations and maybe able to help you.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 22, 2007, 12:31 AM
    Am so sorry for your loss... I strongly agree with firmbeliever... please do not think of using anything to communicate with spirits as it's very dangerous and you will open yourself and house for evil spirits... pray it will help... and remember that nobody on earth will live forever... it's hard to accept it especially when it happened to loved ones but you have to be strong... and realize that life will goes on... whether we like it or not... Pray for your sister... this will help you a lot... write your thoughts...

Take care of yourself... Am there for you... let me know if you need any help... and you can consider me as a friend...

Ms. Redrose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

My sister needs help [ 8 Answers ]

I have a sister she is 15 years old and has a really bad eating disorder. She is throwing up her food. I don't know what to do. I haven't went to my parents because I don't want to tell on her. What do you think I should do?

Sister vs. Sister [ 1 Answers ]

Two years ago, my girlfriend's mother transferred (in good faith) the titles of her houses over to her oldest daughters name because of Med-Cal. The property has three houses on the lot in which my girlfriend lives in one of them with her two daughters. Now, the oldest sister has refianced the...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

Sister Sister [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined I have this problem with my older sister.She's 16 and I'm 11 going on 12.I'm her step-sister(we have different moms)and this is her first time visiting here in 4 years so she doesn't know anybody.Lately we've been arguing about different stuff cause that's what...

View more questions Search