Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 11:16 PM
    Wash Machine
    Hello,

Both hot and cold water S/O valves for my wash machine in the landry room are leaking, have to replace them with new type and it is a box assembly, I am not good with soldering can I use the shark bite coupling instead of stander coper coupling, thanks for your advise.
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 06:36 AM
    Absolutely.
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Thanks Jamgrowler
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Correction iamgrowler

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Standing Drain pipe overflows from Wash. Machine [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my problem. I have a washing machine which empties into a standing drainpipe (PVC) this pipe then leads to a drain pump, which sits on floor next to washing machine. This pump then pumps water up into waste plumbing. The pump does work (I can hear it anyway), however when the washer hits...

Basement wash machine drain installation [ 1 Answers ]

What are a wash machine's capabilities as far as the plumbing height that will function okay for pumping out the drain water? I am talking about the main drain lines to take the water out of the basement, not just the upright for the drain hose to hook into. We do not have floor drainage near the...

HELP Wash machine drain overflowing! [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what to do. I have a front load wash machine. I am using about 9 feet of 2 inch flexible drain tube (like a vacuum hose), which runs behind the wall on a slight decline to the sink drain. The water DOES leave the tube completely, but sometimes the water backs up at the junction...

Whirlpool LA5700XS Wash Machine [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone know how to clean the tub that surrounds the basket without taking apart the whole machine? The machine is about 15 years old, but in great working order, except it smells moldy now. I think I traced the smell to some mold and or something in the tub, but can't see an easy way to separate...

View more questions Search