Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Sep 20, 2007, 08:39 PM
    What to do.
    So I like 2 girls.
    I want to ask 1 out.
    I'll try to give as much info as possible.

Girl A - She's in most of my classes and is the shy type. I'm interested in her because she's smart and hardworking. She is good to her friends and I've known her "group" since the 7th grade. I'm in the 10th grade now. With all the classes I have with her, (Computer Sciences, History, Science, Math,) I'm really good at and I think I could get noticed by her more.

Girl B - She's in NONE of my classes and is the normally noticed girl. I'm interested in her because we share common interests like anime, games, music. We were in the same class in the 8th grade and she went to another school in the 9th grade. She came to my school in the 10th grade. I don't see her too much, but the few times I do it's really cool.

And then there's just the option to do nothing and just go with the flow, and maybe something will happen right?? (right?)
    Well I don't have a problem just staying single.

So what do you guys think.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Do nothing, go with the flow. There's no reason why you just can't take the time and be friends with both. Who knows girl #3 may come along and trump them both.
    Kids don't seem to realize that if they don't "date" they can just hang out with anybody they choose.
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 20, 2007, 09:14 PM
    I do agree with homegirl, but what if we were to look into other options... which girl do you feel you have the most in common with? Which girl do you think you would get along with better? I agree totally with 'going with the flow,' but it's human nature to find it hard to just 'let things happen'. If this were to be a difficult task for you, which one do you think you are more compatible with?
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Sep 20, 2007, 09:45 PM
    I think I'm more compatible with Girl B.
    Yeah I think I'll just go with the flow since it's only my 2nd year in high school. I think I'll occasionally walk by her locker in the halls every now and then at lunch or something just to stop myself from thinking too much about it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search