Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helidock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Unable to access unallocated space on hard drive
    I am setting up my new computer and installed a 320 gb drive and installed XP w/SP2. I partitioned the drive with 75 gb for Windows, then went to disc manager to setup the unallocated space. When I tried to set up the unallocated space as a new partition I get a dialog box that says the operation was not completed. Disc manager shows the 75 gb C partition, but nothing I do will let me set up the unallocated space. Do I need to reformat or is there a simpler solution??
    kesturuanil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 09:44 PM
    how to enable pendrive in my system And how to protect my computer from spam virious[/COLOR

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WinXP NTFS formatted hard drive is "unallocated" [ 8 Answers ]

Howdy. I recently purchased a 500gb hard drive, hooked it up as the master (cable select on, plugged to end of IDE cable) drive on the secondary IDE channel of the motherboard then initialized and formatted it in WinXP SP2. Once this was done, the drive was recognized as "healthy, working" in...

Unable to partition or format hard drive [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba MK6014MAP 6gig hard drive that I am unable to partition, reformate, fdisk I am unable to do anything with it I have tried fdisk through dos and a windows98 bootdisc, I have tried partition magic, also ultimate boot cd, just about anything you can think of to no avail. The...

How to access second hard drive [ 1 Answers ]

I hate to think I'm dense but I don't know how to access the answered questions, for that matter I don't know how to introduce myself either. (can I really be that dense?) I have two hard drives installed. My Computer shows it as drives C & F (I also have two CD/DVD and floppy installed. At one...

Unable to read hard drive due to bad clusters [ 5 Answers ]

I have a data only drive (no OS) that has developed bad cluster section. Due to this, windows xp cannot see the drive although it is seen in BIOS. Due to this problem, I am unable to back the drive up to save my data, anyone know a way of getting at the data before I re-format the drive. Have...

Losing Hard drive space [ 3 Answers ]

I've been converting my vob. Files to avi. And putting them on my extra drive(D drive).But I keep losing hard drive space on my main drive also(C drive).I have checked the properties of the files and it is going to the right drive (D)I'm using Ireverter to convert to avi. And DVD Decrypter to rip...

View more questions Search