Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OoOoSmoochienycOoOo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 04:02 PM
    My Best Friend and the struggle
    A girl Janice and I have been best friends. We grew up together in the hard streets of Harlem, NYC.(If you want to know more about the hardness we faced look on my profile and read my previous posts) She has diabetes, a drug addict mother just like me, she's been raped just like me and we've been living a complete dark life, but we completely changed. However living with a sleep around drug addict mother and all the men her mother sleeps with, Janice is now disturbed. Well, after feeling completely strange and fainting 4 times, I followed her to the doctor the other day, and she found out she's pregnant. However she hasn't had sex for a year and she's completely lost. We are only 15. Does anyone have any thoughts?Please and thank you.
    heaphy Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by OoOoSmoochienycOoOo
    A girl Janice and I have been best friends. We grew up together in the hard streets of Harlem, NYC.(If you want to know more about the hardness we faced look on my profile and read my previous posts) She has diabetes, a drug addict mother just like me, shes been raped just like me and we've been living a complete dark life, but we completely changed. However living with a sleep around drug addict mother and all the men her mother sleeps with, Janice is now disturbed. Well, after feeling completely strange and fainting 4 times, I followed her to the doctor the other day, and she found out shes pregnant. However she hasn't had sex for a year and she's completely lost. We are only 15. Does anyone have any thoughts?Please and thank you.
    There are three possibilities:

#1 - The pregnancy test was in error.

#2 - Although she hasn't had sexual intercourse in a year, she engaged in some sex play that allowed sperm to get inside her.

#3 - She has had sex recently even though she tells you otherwise.

In any case, I wish the very best to you and your friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

Best friend and more [ 2 Answers ]

this gril and me were about to go out we talked and she dident want to seem like a Wh*** so we dident date right after she broke up wth your X so now my best friend new I liked her and said he dident like her now they are dateing and me and him are about to fight and I will probably kill him...

Help for a friend [ 7 Answers ]

My friend was upset a little bit she said about this :- If your boyfriend tells you, “this girl at this bar started dancing with me, I told her to keep her space as I have a girl friend” which is great :) She says “so” and he moves away. Anyway I asked if she was pretty and he said “yes” I...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search