Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lsu Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Where to find suncatches
    Where can I find suncatchers, - the ones you hang on your rearview mirrors. Don't they have all shapes and sizes? Thanks
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 16, 2007, 01:20 AM
    I hate those... dangerous I think... I don't want something reflecting sun in my eyes while I'm driving. Otherwise Google... And I know there are some pretty nifty kits at Micheal's to make your own..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Just where did they find that 14%? [ 12 Answers ]

I find it absolutely hilarious that there is less confidence in Congress than there is in UFOs, ghosts, Elvis being alive, Astrology, and the existence of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. I'm also shocked that the number who are confident in Congress is as high as 14%. So exactly where did...

What if I can't find someone else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have this fear in the back of my mind that if I step out on faith and leave my abusive husband of ten years, that I will be alone forever. I have been with this man since I was sixteen years old, I am twenty eight now. That is a long time. Of course I would not want to jump in to a relationship...

How do I find. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find the bolt to remove the agitator on a Kenmore washer #22722. I was reading on your site , someone was having the same problem, ( agitator clutch was slipping. ) I just need to find the bolt. I have the new parts in hand. Thanks, Joe Magyer

Can't find [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the Act that provides the limitations on the commencement of actions in Ontario and can't seem to find it anyone have any ideas?

View more questions Search