Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jstiff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Numerous Erections/Ejaculations
    I'm 18, and the first time I had sex was when I was about 15 with my girlfriend, after that we had sex, when we spent the day together, about 3 or 4 times a day and were together off and on for the next 4 years.

My problem is this: I get constant erections, they are stimulated by the slightest thing, looking at a picture of an attractive girl can stimulate me. And I can have sex upwards of 4 times in a row, with less than a minute break.

I sit at home and lot and play video games a decent amount, it's not that I am unpopular, just what I choose to do. When I am sitting at my desk I'll get stimulated and masterbate. However, I can do this around 4-8 times a day if I am at my house all day. I stopped masterbating for awhile and it wasn't that difficult, I stopped for around 16 days. However I just didn't really see the benefit of not masterbating since it relivies some of my tension and... gives me pleasure.
    It's weird, but while I do get stimulated extremely easy and have an erection the majority of the time I am with a girl, I can control my urges relatively easily. Half the reason I can control my urges is that because I get stimulated so easily, if I have been on a bed or something with a girl for a little bit I have already gotten an erection and have started secreting precum, this is kind of embarasing for me when a girl sees that I've... started without her...
    I haven't had sex in about two years, but when I masterbate if I am really trying it can take me less than two minutes to ejaculate, if I'm not around 5-10 minutes. But right after I am done, literally 30 seconds I can become restimulated and masterbate right after. I did this one time just to test it and did it 4 times in a row... I feel that with a girl there to stimulate me more I could do more than this.

I just personally think this is weird from what I've heard and read about sex, was wondering if this is a medical problem or I am just weird, either way I don't see it as too much of a problem, doesn't really concern me that much since I don't have sex too often and don't seek to. But any explanation or advice on how to correct this would be grea :)
    heaphy Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 04:21 PM
    You just have a strong sex drive and a brief refractory period. It is not abnormal, but you are at one end of the bell-shaped curve. Try to avoid compulsive behavior.

When you start having sex regularly again, you should work on slowing down your response so that you will satisfy your partner better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numerous Java in add remove programs [ 7 Answers ]

I have Java 2 runtime environment SE V1.4.2_03, Java2 runtime environment 6 update1, J2SE runtime environment 5.0 update 10 and JRSE runtime environment 5.0 update 11 in my add remove programs. I was told by someone on another site that I should uninstall all of these and then get the latest...

Random erections [ 12 Answers ]

I was just wondering why is it, I tend to have just random erections? I could be simply playing a game, driving home from work, going to work, going to the store, trying to sleep, no matter what I am doing, just out of the blue, I get an erection. Any thoughts?

Can't feel my ejaculations/orgasms [ 3 Answers ]

When I have sex/masturbate I usually ejaculate, but for about the last 8 months I have not been able to feel it happen. Or basically I have nor orgasm. I just stop when I notice that I've ejaculated. This started after I had a really rough break up with my girlfriend so I just figured that it was...

Toilet Cistern-numerous tries to flush [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I have to crank the flush lever several times before my toilet flushes. A neighbour suggested that the "plastic flap valve" inside te siphon needs replcing. Can anyone confirm if this is the probable cause and if so how would I go about doing this? Any help appreciated. :confused:

Annoying erections! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone - I know this may sound somewhat weird, but I was wondering if any of you guys here could offer some advice on how to LOSE erections. Lately I have found that I am getting hard so easily and so frequently and it is really giving me grief - my main problem with it is that I can't talk...

View more questions Search