Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    750r Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Bad lips
    My lips are sore all the time I have tried nearlly every product on the market and my lips r still sore the come up dry and bright red
    nikki_22 Posts: 63, Reputation: 10

Sep 20, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 750r
    my lips are sore all the time i have tried nearlly every product on the market and my lips r still sore the come up dry and bright red
    Have they been checked out by a doctor? Not to alarm you, but sometimes sore dry red lips can indicate a medical condition. If they are just chapped, make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Dehydration can make them chapped. Also, try rubbing some olive oil on your lips. That's what works for me. I live in the mountains, so my lips get chapped all the time. Hope that helps.
    fireandice2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Sep 5, 2008, 11:19 PM
    I would definitely go see a doc. It is possible that there is something else going on. Don't want to alarm and it could be nothing. If you have tried all of the over the counter lip balms, there are also things that the doc can prescribe for this... hope this helps a little

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lips [ 2 Answers ]

I have a burning sore swollen top lip. It doesn't feel like a coldsore, what could it be? :-[

What is the attraction to lips? [ 9 Answers ]

OK I am getting to know this guy, I have been doing so for months now, we like each other, but its going really slow, but I like that its good! I've looked on the net about how to tell a guy likes you, its quite obvious... He is always looking into my eyes and we hold eye contact for ages, he...

My lips? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm sort of in da process of getting wit sum guy, but I have a few queries about signs? what does it mean when a lad stares at your lips when you are smiling or talking? and he does compliments me, but sometimes nastily, today for example he said "hey never seen you in dangly earrings before"...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Discolorization of the lips [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to lighten or tone your lip color. I am a black male ex-smoker and my lips have become dark because of it.My skin tone does not match the color of my lips. How can I get my lips color back.

View more questions Search