Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Cisco IOS configuration file
    Does anyone have a listed approach on downloading a cisco ios configuration file to a personal computer?

Check out some similar questions!

IOS recovery from rommon [ 5 Answers ]

I have an older 3620 that the IOS has been wiped. Rommon displays "command not found" to tftpdnld so I assume it is older that the tftpdnld command. I tried a serial download of a very basic image captured from a working 3640 however upon boot the 3640 displayed "device does not contain a valid...

Problem removing Cisco VPN Client 4.6 [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone give me assistance with how to completely remove the Cisco VPN Client (version 4.6) when the Windows installer cannot remove it? Please advise. Thank you.

Setting up DSL with router and Cisco IP phone? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, I need help. I currently have DSL at my house but now my boss is sending home a router and a Cisco IP phone and I am not sure how to hook it up. They tried to explain but I do better with graphs or detailed explanations as to what specific wire goes to what jack. Can anyone help me? Here...

Can anyone help on Cisco IOS 12.1 ? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, By accident while I was configuring my Cisco router I've deleted the OS, just doing a simple save like : copy run start, and I didn't look at the message, and I pressed Enter, and he deleted the IOS, does any one have a copy from the Cisco IOS 12.1 or higher ? I've a Cisco 800...

Cisco router and Win2003 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've a big problem and I hope that someone can help me, I've the win2003 server, with DHCP,DNS,RIS,RRAS... etc configured and Two NIC cards, one for the Lan and one for the Wan and I've a static IP address from my ISP. The problem is I've an ADSL line for internet configured on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.