Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wanda Rich Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Mental Health
    Hi,
    I think I have hallucinations. Around the clock it always feels like a bug is biting me or something is crawling on my skin. I can really feel like a strong bite like on my arm, but when I look, nothing is there. What's wrong with me? It's getting worse.I can't stand for anything to be on my skin. The feeling of someone's skin up against mine gives me chills. Does anyone have a clue wat's going on?
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Are you on any medication or do you take any recreational drugs?

I have two ideas of what it could be but I think it is best if you go to a doctors and get a professional opinion rather than mine.

You should book an appointment as soon as possible.

Good luck
    Varoth Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Same thing happens to me, but not as bad as that sounds. Go see a doc and get your head checked, but hey what do I know, I'm just a 16 year old computer geek.
    deist Posts: 225, Reputation: 7

Sep 20, 2007, 08:17 AM
    It might be nerve pains. Sometimes a nerve will misfire & give you the feeling of getting stuck with a needle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

What causes teenage depression?

Mental health [ 4 Answers ]

Hopefully you can help me ,I feel as those I'm going crazy I have been diagnosed as being schozophrenia. I don't believe it ,so I do all kinds of research for other causes of my many ailments. I believe that I have some kind of parasite living in me , I had had many blood tests done and fecal tests...

Movies about Mental Health [ 6 Answers ]

I am studying Psychology in school and we are suppose to watch a movie: The teacher gave an example of the movie "hannibal". Anyway, we are suppose to watch a movie like this and write an essay about it. Can you give me some names of some of these movies that I can watch and some examples of...

I need serious mental health [ 10 Answers ]

Before I get started I just want to say I'm not a pervert or sick in the head, I'm 20 and I'm starting to have feelings for a 13 year old, I'm just wondering how much pychiatric help I need because this shouln't be happening because it is very wrong Thanks

Mental and Emotional Health [ 3 Answers ]

We have just found out that my sister is suffering from this problem. She is 43 years old and a divorcée. This is causing a lot of emotional and mental problem at home. We have to be alert all the time. Our family members have stopped visiting us as they are scared she would steal their stuff...

View more questions Search