Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dakkota55 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Painful love that keeps comeing back!
    :( I need help I don't realii noe at to do here... I have een on and off with this boi 4 about 8 months now... I fell real hard for him and I don't do that often... we went out for a little wile when I realized that he was cheating on me we had a real bad brake up... some harmsful things were said but even with as much as I hated him and just wanted him to feel my pain... I wanted him to come back to mme and I just wanted to hear his voice... I was almost over him... kinda stopd dreaming and wondering about him that much anymore when I find out that he wants to talk to me... my heart DROPED I didn't noe what to do... do a talk or ingor hi... wat?? Well I calld to c what he wante and he said sorry 4 all the bad things that hapend and he was wrong 4 what he did... and he wants to give it another try... we are not going out but we talk a lot and all those feelings are back agen and I'm just about to tell him that I'm ready to try it agen when I find out that he has a girlfriend and not bye him eather!! I don't realii noe what to do here I love him with all my heart and soul... wat do I do??
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Sep 20, 2007, 08:26 PM
    I know that feeling u, the one that where you just want to sit in bed and the feeling that doesn't even let you eat.

But he's playing you around. Are you okay with that??
    Just because you can't think of anyone else you won't love doesn't mean there isn't.
    It's going to be hard as hell, but if you're not okay with him playing you around then you got to cut off all contact from him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Love does not have anything to do with being a fool, and that is apparently what he takes you for and what you will be if you take him back.
    He is a two timer, don't make the same mistake twice. I'm sure you're not so bad off that you have to settle for a looser. Get over him and get on with your life.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 23, 2007, 05:45 AM
    "painful love that keeps comeing back!"
    Painful loves keeps coming back only if you keep taking it back. You are the one in control. Get some back bone and self esteem and tell this guy to get lost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My love and our "odd" situation; how to fix it and to get my love back? [ 7 Answers ]

We spent everyday together (from grade 9 till our last year in College). We lived next door to each other! Our friendship developed and I accidentally fell in love with him. I told him I loved him after two months of dating (we dated in College) and he said he loved me too. It was a hard...

Cluster of bites on lower back. Painful & VERY itchy! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have never used this site before, but thought I might give it a try. Six days ago, Saturday, I fell into a bush by a deserted building while walking (not sure if it's relevant), and on Monday I woke up with 2 bites on my lower back. I scratched them, since I assumed it was just bug...

What should I do. To get my love back? [ 11 Answers ]

We have been best friends for four years, and two years of that we have been going out.. the last four months I quit paying attention to her.. just got too use to the relationship I guess... I admit it was my fault I should have never done what I did... I broke up w/ her about two months ago... and...

Does he love me back? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone give me any advice on how to get my ex back? We broke up 8 months ago because I just wanted some space and I didn't feel that I loved him anymore. But just over 4 months ago I realised that I was still in love with him. I really want him back. I can't stop thinking about him and it...

I'd love to have my ex back [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to all of this so I am not sure what I should share or not but I wanted to give it a whirl. I am 20 years old and still madly in love with my exboyfriend. We met @ work and seemed so good together - he was so happy and everyone @ work said that we were perfect together and that he was...

View more questions Search