Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Thank you J-9
    For all your hard work. Bless you.

I hope it's okay to comment still on this subject. I thank God, from the deepest part of my heart that Sarai and her beautiful baby are okay. My heart can just dance and I cry tears of great happiness.

There are only two reasons that I am so upset -

1) What this news could have done to those who are pregnant. The sheer shock and sadness it could have put so much stress on them. That makes me boil. I hope CBW and Alk are resting. Those are the two that pop into mind.

2) Now I have to tell hubby, who was shook by the news as well. And I guarantee you,
    This will come up later, as he will no doubt bring this up to me as proof as to how foolish I can be to believe in people. I will never live this down.

But like excon, I am not going to change.

So sorry to all who felt such sadness (Start - I just love you)

I am grateful though, as this incident prompted me to make sure those that I love knew it:D I was sure to tell them, so that I thank you for.

J-9 don't you dare apologize for getting angry. You have every right and I hope you were able to get some rest.

Love and hugs to all.
    cece23 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2007, 12:52 AM
    Totally agree.

Yes we have to be thankful that "Sarai" and her baby are OK. The first reaction of course is anger. Death isn't a subject to joke about, and playing with peoples emotions like that is almost unforgivable.

But we have to try and calm down and forgive them, they are simply young and foolish. I think they realise they went too far and abused a lot of people's trust. But not all bad has come of it, as Allheart says, at least it's made us think about those people who are precious to us and to tell them we love them.

I give a special hug to those of you who knew "Sarai" on here and were dealing with shock and grief yesterday. You have a right to be angry longer than the rest of us ;-)
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 01:17 AM
    Allheart I was fine those who were talking to me from the start of it knew I was as suspicious as hell and I really really hate being lied to its my BIGGEST pet hate.
    Saying all that I wish them well and I truly hope they live to regret there rather sickening lies and messing with so many NORMAL peoples lives.
    I love you sweety and I'm sorry I told you to come look now but I couldn't let you find that weather I believed it true or not I was looking and finally blew last night before bed when I told j it was'nt right.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 04:52 AM
    I am thankful for J_9 and CBW for being bold enough to question out loud what others were questioning in their minds. While I do not believe there is a real Sarai, she made that name up too. The baby pictures on her msn were of a little girl but dated from 2006. And the last name was not Spiel. But who can tell if any of that was true? She and her cohort(s) will find another site to go and play on.

Makes one wonder about being so trusting. But it is never wrong to care.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 04:55 AM
    So it was all fake? I had that suspicion too which is why I did not post in that thread.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    I am thankful for J_9 and CBW for being bold enough to question out loud what others were questioning in their minds. While I do not believe there is a real Sarai, she made that name up too. The baby pictures on her msn were of a little girl but dated from 2006. And the last name was not Spiel. But who can tell if any of that was true? She and her cohort(s) will find another site to go and play on.

Shy hunny she had many of us fooled for a long time there are many questions regarding why and are you really who you say you are, but you know what I think its just time to reflect and put it behind up just shows though never get that involved with someone behind a PC you just never know what's real or a lie and you just end up hurt.
    We live and learn hugs hunny xx
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Hmm, I really need to get to work on that device to stab someone in the face over the internet.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs

That's so true Shy,
    Was the myspace thing a scam too then?

NK,
    Good for you, you were one of the few who did not fall for it...
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:16 AM
    Well apparently they were Canadian friends but all the videos showed them living lavishly in Florida. There was talk about what a great mother she was and the videos showed her leaving that baby alone on the bed while she went around the house videotapping.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Well apparently they were Canadian friends but all the videos showed them living lavishly in Florida. There was talk about what a great mother she was and the videos showed her leaving that baby alone on the bed while she went around the house videotapping.
    Nk they lived in canada the ip's have always come from canada except the 6 weeks she was in Florida.
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Sep 20, 2007, 05:21 AM
    I am truly confused. I went to sleep early last night and obviously missed something. I woke up this morning and came to my computer looking for an update on the previous post about the loss. Now I can't find it and but I came across this thread. I really don't know what to think.
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Ashley,
    Apparently it was a troll, all faked. Pathetic but I've seen people do this before to get kicks.
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Nk they lived in canada the ip's have always come from canada except the 6 weeks she was in florida.
    What was the final giveaway that it was a troll? I missed that part.

Sep 20, 2007, 05:31 AM
    Wow. This is really sad. Someone spent a lot of their time here, actually helping people and giving advice for months, just to play a sick joke? I am truly very sorry for the people that had their trust stomped on by this devious person(s). My first thought was anger, that someone would take advantage of people's emotions like that. Now, I am just sad that this person has nothing better to do with their time than to make others feel unnecessary grief.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:31 AM
    The hubby so called posting in sarai's account it got very heavy last night I'm just glad its over with I hate proving someone wrong but hell that needed doing there were alarm bells all over and canada gave up her story saying it was a lie.
    There's a lot more to it though and its going to take some serious looking into but I doubt there will ever be a trueth told :(
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Sad about the people doing the troll, but well done on the sleuthing. Members here need to know since some were taking the news hard.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:41 AM
    That's what got me riled, some had been trusting them and truly loving them( for the fakeness they were.)

They were the most hurt, first for the death thread,now the betrayal.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Yep FB and its those we need to be a little bit more thoughtfull of they didn't deserve there feelings hurt.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Allheart i was fine those who were talking to me from the start of it knew i was as suspicious as hell and i really really hate being lied to its my BIGGEST pet hate.
    Saying all that i wish them well and i truely hope they live to regret there rather sickening lies and messing with so many NORMAL peoples lives.
    I love you sweety and im sorry i told you to come look now but i couldnt let you find that weather i believed it true or not i was looking and finally blew last night before bed when i told j it was'nt right.
    I love you bunches CBW and am so grateful that you did tell me and thought about me.

Hugs to everyone. There is good to be had in all of this madness.

To me, it shows that we at AMHD do genuinly care about each other. Don't let this
    Change an ounce of that (does that make sense :confused: LOL

Sorry, at work but just had to thank CBW and give more hugs out.

Sep 20, 2007, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart

To me, it shows that we at AMHD do genuinly care about each other. Dont' let this
    change an ounce of that (does that make sense :confused: LOL
    Good point, Allheart. As hard is this is to deal with, especially to those that were close to this person, we shouldn't turn away from someone in the future that does need some one to trust and care about them, whether it be online or in real life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search