Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 02:31 PM
    Allheart, you are truly a love and have one of the biggest hearts I know of.

I want to say, that while I had my doubts from the get-go, it was CBW who cued me in (I was in school most of the day yesterday).

What made me think was one of "Mr.Spiels" first posts where he stated that he was a "computer retard" yet a few posts later clearly edited his post AND added the YouTube link. I am NOT a computer "retard" (okay, some of you may think I am, LOL) but I had to be taught how to do that. He would not have known how to do that on his first try here.

It then became more apparent to me that he began asking if she came on here to "talk to a lot of guys." Most men, or anyone for that matter, who lose their families rarely think of something like this that soon after such a tragic death. I even called him on it and told him that this did not seem to be an appropriate question. He then claimed to not be sober, yet his typing was flawless and his answers quick. That made me shake my head and wonder.

It was just strange how Canada was on when "he" was off, then they would reverse and she would be off and "he" would be on. This told me that the two of them were together and were working on this in conjunction with one another.

You all have already discussed that there was no news anywhere on the net and surely one of us would have found SOMETHING! I asked about an Obituary, but supposedly her family did not want one. Smelled even more fishy to me. Lastly I asked about a funeral home where I could send some flowers, immediately after that came the post where Canada_Sweety posted an apology to all who were fooled. When confronted, she erased her original post.

Apparently Canada thinks I have so much "influence" over the people here. Well, I don't and I don't pretend to. She was caught red handed and retaliated.

Now, while this was going on... There was a new member HiddenAngel, who was from Canada in the witness protection program. I got very curious about this, and guess who that was? You got it Sarai. That's who HiddenAngel was.

Now, they all got their kicks and we will keep an eye out for them and ban them on site.

I am just so sorry that they all put everyone through something as horrible as this. I am still barely over my father's death and I am very soft hearted. So, I did believe it and it rocked me.

It is over now, we can rest at ease.

Thank you CBW for bringing your concerns to my attention. And Allheart dear, thank you for this lovely post.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Oh special hugs and thank yous to J9 and Laura. Some may think I have a big heart, but to be quite honest, the two of you (ya know, the two peas in a pod) have a HUGE heart, and you care so much about others that you also employ those God given smarts you have, to make sure no one is hurt or taken advantage of, now see, that is truly special.

Wow, I saw that hiddenangel post, I don't even know what to say. I was struck by the name, I actually liked the name, but was confused by the subject matter.

Ruby the same goes for you, big huge heart combined with great compassion and wisdom.

J thanks for filling us in and thanks again to you and Laura for watching out for all of us.
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Sep 20, 2007, 04:14 PM
    ALLHEART, thanks for your love and support.. it always goes right through me. I think you are a wonderful person. I agree in that I am so happy that it wasn't true. I thank you for everything and I know you always are there, helping and being so loving and true.
    I DO APPRECIATE IT!!
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Shattered, I just love you and you are such a special and beautiful soul.
    I give you a great big hug and just want to remind you how very special you are.

I promise you, really isn't much special about Allheart, all of you make it so darn easy to love and to care about.
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Sep 20, 2007, 04:31 PM
    NEVER say that about you! You are one of the people that pulled me out of a deep dark hole that I was falling into. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT... ever! You affected me so deeply and you are so unique and special, I almost think you are an ANGEL

Give yourself the credit you deserve...

XXXOOOO to you my friend...
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    Shattered, I just love you and you are such a special and beautiful soul.
    I give you a great big hug and just want to remind you how very special you are.

I promise you, really isn't much special about Allheart, all of you make it so darn easy to love and to care about.
    Oh PLEASE... isn't much special about Allheart... are you kidding me... You are very special. You have the unique sense of love and compassion and strength ALL at the same time... You my friend are something special. I just think you are!:D
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 20, 2007, 04:35 PM
    I said it sounded like a lie and I was told to erace it because her husband would get on and I thought that made it sound even more like it was fake. Like people didn't want me to give others that idea... I mean c'mon she talked about cars and stuff and then said about her husband and she was leaving and everyone said she'll be okay... then they said she was dead. And for her husband to be in her account and be able to acutally get on the computer after she dies. Hed probably be to sad and crying over her death.
    -

Sep 20, 2007, 04:36 PM
    And I eraced it too. But I guess I was right?
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by br_hjs
    I said it sounded like a lie and i was told to erace it because her husband would get on and i thought that made it sound even more like it was fake. Like people didnt want me to give others that idea.... I mean c'mon she talked about cars and stuff and then said about her husband and she was leaving and everyone said she'll be okay... then they said she was dead. And for her husband to be in her account and be able to acutally get on the computer after she dies. Hed probably be to sad and crying over her death.
    I am really sorry I doubted you. I was so hurt and I just want you to know I am sorry!:o
    -

Sep 20, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Its okay. I think a lot of people were fooled and I didn't know what to believe but when I saw the picture of them I just had a feeling like "no they can't be gone" It was too sad and I'm glad it wasn't true but mad that the whole thing started and how sad everyone got over it.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Thanks br... I appreciate that... you got some smarts... that is all I know!
    -

Sep 20, 2007, 04:52 PM
    Thanks... no one else thinks that.. Everyone thinks I'm stupid
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Then let them... you tried to warn me too... you aren't stupid... OR you had some smarty pants on the other day... LOL
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by br_hjs
    Thanks... no one else thinks that.. Everyone thinks im stupid
    Ahhh let them Br, then you have a leg up on them, right ;)
    -

Sep 20, 2007, 04:54 PM
    I also didn't think that their was much of a story to it... And I feel sorry for you and everyone else who was hurt by it all... Did she get banned for that or anything? Just wondering what happened.
    -

Sep 20, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Yeah they can think what they want but it doesn't make it true.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Allheart,

Edit:::::::

Great post.

Continuing the love and caring and sticking together with the friends that have developed here.

Thank you for your heart and soul and you being here. I miss you. Your are such an important friend here. Hope you always know that.

Joe
    -

Sep 20, 2007, 06:05 PM
    I searched for news too and couldn't find anything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search