Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shivprakash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 11:21 PM
    Opening I Explorer gives error the requested look up key was not found in any active
    Opening I Explorer gives error the requested look up key was not found in any active

I have reinstalled the explorer but no was no use :D
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Sep 21, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Try this from another post:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/intern...ent-81541.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The requested look up key was not found in any activation content [ 1 Answers ]

I recently solved this problem :) simple as this if you try and search a URL on the address bar of your internet explorer and it comes up as this 'the requested look up key was not found in any activation content, Follow the simple instructions below to solve this problem 1. right click...

The request lookup key was not found in any active activation context [ 21 Answers ]

Hi there Please can somebody help me by guiding me on how to solve this problem I have with my internet. Well the problem is when I type in a web address in the address bar on top but every time I click on Go it comes up with : "THE REQUEST LOOKUP KEY WAS NOT FOUND IN ANY ACTIVAITON CONTEXT"...

The request key was not founding any active activation context in ie7 [ 1 Answers ]

The request key was not founding any active activation context in ie7

Look-up key not found [ 1 Answers ]

Some times from Google desktop or internet explorer, or when moving within a web site Iget the message 'the look-up key requested was not found in any active activation.'I the get a blank page which does nothing. I have no idea what this means, except I can't access the requested site. I have never...

IE7 error message "The reqested look up key was not found in any active activation. [ 1 Answers ]

The reqested look up key was not found in any active activation context. This is what I get when I try to go to type in a web address on Internet Explorer. Some please help and give me exact fix for this.:confused:

View more questions Search