Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sxrami3 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Waiting on my background check?
    I recently got a job offer from a big telecommunications company. However they are waiting on my background check. I disclosed everything from my criminal past. They have been getting in contact with me saying that it is going to take a couple more days because my criminal background has not been cleared. I do not have any felonies on my background. However why does it take so long? Will the outcome be good?
    sxrami3 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Vvevervxe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job doing background check [ 12 Answers ]

I recently was pressed with charges for theft under 5000. My job interviewer today asked if I had ever been convicted. I told her no. She's going to do a background check, and my court date is next week. The question: Will I still have a criminal record leading into the court or does it take...

Background check [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am natalija. Have a record of shoplifting and received provincial offence notice, and I plead guilty and paid the 500 Dollars, but should not appear in the court. Now I got a job offer from the private company but according to them ( a private and a very company) "once you have...

Background Check? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I have a theft charge. I got defered ajudification if that's how you spell it well that means I never get convicted charged and it will only say pending for a year then dismissed for two years then completely gone after 3 years. But I Want a job and I am not sure what will come up when they...

Background Check - new employment [ 1 Answers ]

I am a finalist in an interview process for a local municipality for a professional finance position. I have a guilty plea for two DUI's on my record. The DUI was unrelated to my professional life. I am following all the court appointed stipulations and staying within my probation terms. I have...

Background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help, how do I go about a background check on a private school for my 6th grader? I find it strange there is only 52 kids 1-12 grade?

View more questions Search