Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Word Document -how do I type this sympol
    Dear everyone,

How do I type sympol beta hat in word document?

Thanks, I hope it's the right place to ask
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Sep 20, 2007, 04:18 PM
    :confused: I don't know what version you have, but try going to the toolbar called 'Insert' and clicking 'Special Character.'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jpg to word document [ 12 Answers ]

I have received a scanned word document that is in jpg format. Is there a way I can take jpg and paste it into Word so I can work on it?

Word document editing from email [ 5 Answers ]

My boss emailed me a letter a week ago that was an edited version of the letter I had purposed to her. It offered me the option to accept or decline her revisions, which were in red text and underlined to tell me what changes she had made. Today she sent me a letter and asked me to make some...

Converting .pdf to word document [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I need help in converting a "read-only" document to an editable document. I have an online presentation that allows me to customize the introductory page to meet the company's name and other information. But when I download the presentation, it is downloaded as a .pdf document. ...

Merging to a Spreadsheet from word document [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to merge a word document to a single sheet on a spreadsheet. Basically I want to print my invoices out and therefore the information I need to be printed on the invoice is contained under in the company spreadsheet on the sales ledger.

Scanning text into a Word XP document [ 4 Answers ]

My professor needs to have her published economics instructor's manual scanned into a Word document . What scanner and software is capable of doing this? The office has an old HP ScanJet 4C flatbed scanner. Thanks.

View more questions Search