Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aishahras Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Georgia Internal Revenue
    I work in another state and was told that I have to pay Georgia taxes. How can I find how much I owe. I have called the Georgia Department of Internal Revenue, but be on hold for 30+ minutes. I need to pay the tax amount before I file in 2007 in order to not incur penalties.

Sep 19, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aishahras
    I work in another state and was told that I have to pay Georgia taxes. How can I find how much I owe. I have called the Georgia Department of Internal Revenue, but be on hold for 30+ minutes. I need to pay the tax amount before I file in 2007 in order to not incur penalties.
    How much do I owe the Georgia Department of Internal Revenue?

Sep 19, 2007, 06:16 PM
    How do I find out how much I owe the Georgia Department of Internal Revenue?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 19, 2007, 07:05 PM
    You have a tax person, CPA or even a tax company ( not my first choice) prepare your GA taxes. The Georgia Internal revenue dose not know how much your owe ( unless you owe them back taxes they have in collections.

You have to figure our by your income what you owe and send it to them.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 10:34 AM
    As luck would have it, I am based in Georgia and am pretty familiar with how the Georgia Department of Revenue works.

Contact me via email with details and I will quote you a fee which you will find quite reasonable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Revenue [ 1 Answers ]

I earned $83.00 interest on my company bank account for the month of May. Is this considered revenue for the month of May?

Georgia Garnishment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just found out that there is a garnishment on my bank account in Georgia resulting in a zero balance :( Do you think they can take my car This debt is not related to my car which is paid for. Also do you think there is anyway I can get this garnishment off my account? I am trying to pay this...

Garnishment in Georgia [ 5 Answers ]

A previous landlord filed a Garnishment, faxed the Garnishment paperwork to my husband's place of employment on a day that he wasn't working, and we had already paid the debt in full one day previous to finding out that he had filed the paperwork. What legal grounds do we have for the sending of...

View more questions Search