Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Sep 21, 2007, 08:30 AM
    The Only Thing That's Happening Is Its Not As Active And These Are Always Very Active Fish Its Staying Low And Close To The Plant That The Eggs Are On, Almost Like Its Protecting Them.
    I'll Try To Take Some Pictures And Let You See.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Pictures would be great... love pictures:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Floating fish [ 16 Answers ]

I have 6 goldfish in a 30gallon aquarium for 3yrs now. They eat floating pellets. I noticed over the couple days that one fish is swimming with its tail towards the top (almost fighting to stay down). Yesterday morning I thought it wa sdead as it was at the top of the water belly up. I went to...

Finding Fish [ 2 Answers ]

I just began reading it. I think this book starts very slow but it is sick! How can that women molest Antwone! That's reallly sick. I think his mother isn't ready to have him yet because she acts like a child her self. What are your thoughts on this book?

Fish without tails [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Zach and my teacher and I have a big problem. Our fish keep dying, but not just of any death they have been dying without tails. My teacher has never heard of this before so we we wondering if anyone could tell us what is going on.

Beta Fish [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: I got Beta just like this one, 1 week ago, his a cute little Beta Fish! I would like to know what kind of water does he need, for his little aquarium, for the moment I but at W-Mart a gallon of drinking water is that good? I would like to know, Any comments? OK here is my Beta Fish!

View more questions Search